Invest in cotton

How do I invest in cotton if I don’t have a futures trading account and can’t buy on the LSE (i.e. COTN.L)? I can’t find and MF’s or ETF’s. I don’t want any other commodities…just cotton. thanks

nevermind…i can buy COTN.L

Buy new boxers?

they’re silk. not the same.

Hmm, well mine are cotton…

you’re missing out on a world of swishyness.

Do women like men immersed in a world of swishyness?

Silk boxers are a “no no”…I think they’re disgusting. I liked them and thought they were “cool” in my early teens but not anymore. They don’t absorb moisture and can give wedgies. I think if I pulled off my pants and a girl saw silk boxers she’s be a bit shocked, and not in a good way. Leave the silk boxers for your annual trips to Vegas.

If you just take your time and don’t rush from the urinal back to your desk, you don’t have to worry about that “absorb moisture” thing as much.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you just take your time and don’t rush from the > urinal back to your desk, you don’t have to worry > about that “absorb moisture” thing as much. Lol, I wasn’t referring to that. Like it or not, all of us guys sweat down there- especially in the summer time.

Ah. The ever present wedgie peril. Sounds like a load of pants to me… I’ll let you in on a little secret. I don’t actually wear silk underwear. It’s lace.

Reminded me of Reminisences of a Stock Operator when I read the subject.