Miller Global Investments is looking for an investment analyst. The ideal candidate is a team player with strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills, a keen interest in investments, and the ability to juggle many responsibilities. It can be either full time or part time of at least 25 hours a week.
Miller Global Investments, L.L.C. is an independent, registered investment advisory firm located in Dallas, Texas. We specialize in investment management for private investors such as individuals, families, trusts, partnerships, and private companies. We also provide financial planning and advise our clients on a variety of financial matters.
An undergraduate degree is required and an MBA and/or CFA is preferred.
• Ongoing analysis of existing portfolio companies encompassing quarterly review of earnings reports and SEC filings, conference calls and/or conference call transcripts, and investment research reports
• Thorough analysis of new companies for possible investment
• Maintain knowledge of macro-economic conditions
• Meet with portfolio manager several times per week to review/discuss existing and new investments
• Analyze trading pattern and recommend entry point
• Maintain buy/sell price targets for followed stocks
• Run the Excel-based buy/sell trade program
• Work within custodian’s website and other systems to manage accounts and extract data
• Service client needs including establishing new accounts and updating client records
• Attend and participate in daily team meetings
• Strong Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word, Power Point
• Strong analytical skills
• Keen business acumen
• Exceptional communication skills in writing and speaking
• Organizational ability to create and maintain records/data on several dozen companies
• Willingness to learn MGI approach to investing
• Attention to detail
• Work well independently and in a team environment
• Disciplined work ethic
• Flexible in learning different methodologies in valuing different types of investments
• Ability to listen
• Open-minded attitude
Please email resumes to email@example.com.