investopedia practice exams

Has anyone used tired out any of the investopedia practice exams?

Was going to, but didnt want to risk wasting my time on it. Schwesers six exams + the mock was all I did

i won’t suggest you i think they use the old curriculum i tried once, but then left after seeing questions that didn’t cover by the current curriculum

Investopedia=free=you get what you pay for. Highly recommended for someone who wants to see how hard the exam is before studying, but equally unrecommended for actual prep

Investopedia may be ok to brush up on a concept you don’t understand. I would not rely on it to pass the exam since it’s not update to current LOS. IMO, it’s worth it to spend the money on Prep Providers that follow the CFA Prep Provider Guidelines.

their questions are hella confusing and not in CFA format, plus their material is very outdated

can some one send me QBAnk stellas Elan, Schweser, and Stalla study note acma.sameera@gmail.com

acfasameera Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > can some one send me QBAnk > > stellas > Elan, Schweser, and Stalla study note > acma.sameera@gmail.com GTFO dbag, you’re not welcome around here

acfasameera Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > can some one send me QBAnk > > stellas > Elan, Schweser, and Stalla study note > acma.sameera@gmail.com Really dude?? Think about what you just said.

Haha, who invited this guy? Best of luck to you.