Investopia.com CFA study guide

Has anyone tried the Investopia.com study guide and practice test? If so what do you think of it?

their practice tests are pretty awful and very outdated

Yeah, isnt that outline from 2005? I tried looking at it during work and then coming home to recap and everything was out of order.

Yeah I checked it last year… its pretty lame.

i knew a guy that used it for LI, he failed

Hmm. If he relied on an unverified online source to study for this exam, I doubt that he was taking it very seriously in the first place.

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > their practice tests are pretty awful and very > outdated just like you know who. : )

I passed lvl 1 and 2 using just this guide.

mossy695 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I passed lvl 1 and 2 using just this guide. You’re my hero.

mossy695 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I passed lvl 1 and 2 using just this guide. Do you work for Fidelity?

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mossy695 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I passed lvl 1 and 2 using just this guide. > > > Do you work for Fidelity? No but for Edward Jones.

LOL!

Oh PS. I got something AWESOME in the mail yesterday. I will pos pics when I get home.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Oh PS. > > I got something AWESOME in the mail yesterday. I > will pos pics when I get home. Oh so you finally got my pictures - megan!