Investors Group

"You could get tips from drunken middle age stay-at-home moms from the burbs and the countryside who are in the city for their annual “retreat” I already do…

turkish, you got rejected from IG? was that for the CEO or Executive VP role?

“turkish, you got rejected from IG? was that for the CEO or Executive VP role?” i’m not sure how to respond to that Frank…but nice burn.

when i interviewed with them and told them that i had other interviews lined up, the interviewer didn’t seem too pleased and said that i should get my goals straight before calling her again. apparently they think very highly of themselves.

i know some people that use IG reps…they seem satisfied.

billwest Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > when i interviewed with them and told them that i > had other interviews lined up, the interviewer > didn’t seem too pleased and said that i should get > my goals straight before calling her again. > apparently they think very highly of themselves. jeez…you hurt her feelings!

turkish, i didn’t mean to burn. it was actually suppose to be a compliment but it turned out badly.

IG sux… they are tantamount to a bucketshop pushing annuities to grandmas in Winnipeg…

“IG sux… they are tantamount to a bucketshop pushing annuities to grandmas in Winnipeg…” works well for them though.

Okay, thanks everyone, I think I get the idea :slight_smile:

If you can bear to sell their overpriced and underachieving funds to poor old ladies just to make a buck then join them…if you have no background in financial services, it is a great place to get some training (I believe they have a 10 week training program, which they pay you for). Only if you are planning on a career in sales and Personal Financial Planning and your only choice is IG then use them for their training. Basically you will be a MF and Insurance sale person…