Iphone audio app/file

Looking for a decent audio app or file(s) for level II. Have some plane time coming up and might be good alternative to break up reading, questions. Noticed CFA inst free downloads in Itunes but the files are massive. Thanks for suggestions. John

jgrandits Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Looking for a decent audio app or file(s) for > level II. Have some plane time coming up and might > be good alternative to break up reading, > questions. Noticed CFA inst free downloads in > Itunes but the files are massive. Thanks for > suggestions. > > John I often walk to/from work and listen to Allen CFA Audio '11 – it’s not bad, yet it’s VERY massive. I even listened to them while driving to Vegas! They have special that they run that lower the cost or add the online videos as well. Many of the videos are redundant with the audio file–like identical transcripts. Also, I’ve found their service very responsive, albeit there were problems at first that required service. I also use the CFALevel2 by Passing score App, which is just flash cards, and is small. I like them since they are defined lists and topical. I find them useful for a good refresher and it’s not appropriate for me to have on head phones. The different resource mediums help keep me going, especially when I’m in the mood to study but can’t exactly have a book out.