IPS CFAI 2002 Question 5, Spoiler

Man, how did they just said “Drop gifts and everything will be allright”. How should i know this without running calcs? I sorta figured her return would be 7%, but didnt put it down cause there was that gifting stuff. How should we know that we should drop gifts? Duh

Yes, and ability is Average? WTF. It is clearly above average. Long time horizon, no liquidity needs, large asset base. :-/ Those very old tests are driving me nuts

agree with you, 100% I am concentrating on 2005-2007 essay exams, as they are the only ones they have in their website, they are less confusing, in my opinion also, I remember one post some weeks ago, saying that the way they do some calculations in guideline answers of some old exams (2000-2002) is different than the same examples included at the end of 2008 books!!! amazing…

I hate Claire Pierce …why does her life have to be damn comlicated …:-/

J C. This is like 5 years old…really??? That’s a bit excessive don’t you think? I’ve done 06 and 07, but beyond that I think it just gets a bit excessive, no? I may look at 04 IPS’…

i think most the 2002 is quite relevant …except for some behavioural stuff …I got killed on the Hedge funds Q …

I guess. Maybe I should just book my 09 ticket now,