is a band 4 fail worth a regrade?

I got a band 4 should I pay the 100 to regrade or is it water under the bridge? For what its worth, I thought I had done great after the exam was over.

No. Apply the $100 to making flash cards and buying the CFA mock exams.

2012 - band 4

2013 - pass

Not worth it at all.

honestly I agree. regrades apparently never work. band 4 + thinking you did great = you were not prepared.

I have an opposite opinion… If you don’t have any restraints in cash, spend those 100 usd… At least you will be certain that your preparation wasn’t good enough… I am planning to 2

Better use would be set the $100 on fire to light a Cuban cigar. At least you’d have a cool pic for your FB page. :confused:

you werent even close. Look at this as a good thing. You dont hae to feel like you got unlucky, you just plain failed. Next year youll get it.

buy $100 in lottery tickets. you have a higher chance of striking it rich then to have your score reversed to a pass.

band 4 is another thing… i’d say band 10 is okay to retabulate, but band 4, honestly the chance is slim, and if you do get a pass from it and you advertise it, EVERYONE will be retabulating their tests next year.

i know it’s harsh, but try to get back to the books after the summer.

Best of luck!

calculate your 40/60/80 score and compare yours with the lower passers that you can find on the other post, if it’s close then i think you should give it a try…

no one knows what the MPS is… so the bands could be very close… if you believe you should have passed and you got <50 for those questions that you think you should have done well, then give it a try

Is this a joke question? Even a band 10 shouldn’t regrade unless he/she had a legit concern