Is Andy Reid good?

Andy Ried thinks the game clock is actually counting down to the time he will be able to lodge more fried foods into his gullet. He doesnot understand the actual significance of time in respect to the game

In all fairness thats a pretty solid gig.

As a Giants’ fan, it always amused me to see the Eagles bust off a big gain and then either take a timeout or get hit with a delay of game penalty because it seemed to take Andy by surprise that they actually gained a bunch of yards. BTW, that not a playsheet he has in his hands during the game, it’s a Taco Bell menu.

A regular occurance in the Andy Reid offensive scheme! Also only 2 styles of 3 & out offense:

Play 1: Pass

Play 2: Pass

Play 3: Pass

Play 4: Punt

OR

Play 1: Pass

Play 2: Run

Play 3: Pass

Play 4: Punt

The man was a genius

^But yeah, totally lost the Super Bowl because the Pats knew what was coming. Lmao.

I have NEVER in the history of football seen EVRY single deep pass defended perfectly, then EVERY screen defended perfectly. I thought it was incredibly odd during the game, I find it more intriguing after.

Everyone knew thats how the eagles playcalling went but they seemed to guess right every time, sus AF.

So what is it that your alleging? The Patriots taped the Eagles walkthrough? They stole their playbook? They had a chip placed in Andy Reid’s head? It’s just rampant speculation based on nothing other than “how did they know we were going to call a deep pass?” I mean the Eagles were good enough to score 21 points, but maybe Belichick figured that was the only way to disguise his nefarious plot. Let em in close but not too close.

You’re just one of the millions of Facebook commenting mouth breathers that rather than take inventory of your own teams failures or getting outplayed take the easy way out and say “omg cheaters!” with not a lick of proof.

God it even happened Week 1 of this season. Mike Tomlin stands up there mouthing off about headsets in his presser rather than talk about the fact that his team not only left Rob Gronkowski in single coverage on certain plays, on others they didn’t even cover him AT ALL. Meanwhile when pressed, Belichick acknowledged they had communication issues all game even into the 4th quarter, but they just went to their backup hand signal plan and continued to win the game. I think there’s even a story out there about how the Patriots lost their headset signals in one of the Giants’ Super Bowls but I had literally never read about that until the other week. I’m sure no one is crying about that one.

The Patriots must pay a ton of money in rent for the space they take up in other team’s brains.

This says it better than I could:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/how-much-has-paranoia-cost-patriots--opponents-through-the-years--192105513.html

Obviously its just random speculation, the way I worded it made it pretty clear of that. It is funny that a TON of fans from various teams are skeptical of the Pats, and the Pats fans would ignore it if they got caught red handed.

Unfortunately for the pats once accusations like they have had against them come up everyone is on edge. I agree the Tomlin stuff is BS, but again its what happens when everyone is a bit paranoid when it comes to them.

Charming you felt the need to personally insult me and call me a mouth breather for having legitamate concerns. I always laugh at the ridicuous 100% blind denial the pats have ever done shady shit by their fan base as well.

The obvious answer is the truth lies somewhere in the middle, they have clearly been involved in some shady things, but probably not near everything they have been accused of.

I am the Walrus

I don’t deny the Patriots aren’t involved in shady shit. I think the world looks down on them with a magnifying glass while other less successful teams fly under the radar when they get caught doing similar crap. The Browns and Falcons got caught blatantly cheating last year and no gives two shits cause they suck. Same thing with the “ball tampering that ruined the integrity of the sport!” Where were the mass riots for the Vikings and Panthers getting caught red handed heating balls on the sideline? Brady’s goons were probably running something shady, but was it worthy of a 4 game suspension or a 25k fine?

It seems 99% of the general public don’t even understand what Spygate was, in that it was simply a violation of taping defensive signals from the wrong part of the stadium. That suddenly gives fans of teams who lost to them in big games “legitimate concerns”? Even that OTL piece ESPN released a month ago was really only backed with the sour grapes crew of guys who lost to the Patriots that we’ve all heard from before ad nauseam. Marshall Faulk, Hines Ward, Mike Martz. What do they all have in common? Zzzzz. The reality is no one knows what advantages Spygate or deflating balls even gave the Patriots. If anything, post-scandals, they’ve been better. Brady is playing better since his horrific cheating plot was unveiled than since… welp, the year after Spygate!

Hey, I’m a hypocrite, I’ve been there. I am a Red Sox fan. Before 2004 I could spin anything the way I wanted to to help myself sleep better at night. Sorry for calling you a mouth breather, I’m sure you know how to breathe correctly.

Alright alright. Common ground, I agree the 4 gamer was harsh. Rumor has it he was prepared to settle for 1 but the league wanted to push it (which is their own failt) and 25k? C’mon man, thats not even a serious enough number to mention for a guy like brady. Agreed the Pats are under a microscope, its due to the paranoia and as I said it surely does bring about false charges.

Also agreed about who knows how it impacted the games, that is really part of what is so frustrating to outside fans about possible cheating. WHY would they need to they have good coaching, typically solid players, they can afford to do it the right way. It would be like Jordan & the bulls cheating in their prime, seems unneeded.

I was interested to see how this season in the AFC East. Thought the Fins might be servicable but apparently Tannehill is too busy insulting practice squad players who are too much for him to watch some game film. I can never really take the Jets or Bills seriousy either. Pats are playing better than expected but it seems the linchpin to the hole thing is Gronkowski, at least last year you guys were a completely different team when he was out. He is a generational player, and probably one of the funniest guys in the league.

Because Roger Goodell is a POS. No integrity.

Heating and deflating balls. Sounds like about the same degree of cheating to me. Lol

The Vikings and Panthers were both heating the balls in a game against each other, so no advantage gained. Also, both teams were doing it openly because they didn’t know it was against the rules and stopped when “caught”.

The Steelers and Patriots both had communication issues in the same game. Only one team had the finger pointed at them, even though both were affected by it. That’s my point.