Is anybody else....

…just completely, utterly, 100% exhausted? I have the whole week off to study…and I can put in a lot of hours…but I just feel like I am losing steam again. I took all the CFA practice exams like a month ago…scored on avg in the low 60s…I’ve reviewed my mistakes…I’m trying to stay fresh with everything…and I need to really drill down now on the IPS questions…just tired…soo tired.

I’m cooked like a goose (with an arrow through its neck). I have # schweser Tests ahead of me + CFA written sample examples from the website + the CFA MOCK (+ maybe the paid samples) + my notes + my flash cards + Secret Sauce again + my Laundry List of items that I keep adding as I do the tests and problems + AMC,GIPS,Ethics review… Need a little caffeine to kick start it… reminds me of a few famous lines from a movie… From Airplane (the movie): Steve McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking. Steve McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking. Steve McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue. Steve McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines