Is anyone as unpopular as me?

Man. My OH hates me, my baby hates me, my friends think I am boring. I feel stressed, moody and fed up. Why the f’k are I am doing this? And why the heck doesn’t anyone support me. Sat studying pm on a saturday evening, it doesn’t get any better than this. I think I need to tilt my portfolio towards a nice big fat cocktail, reduce my weighting to studying and have apply a sensitivity of zero to anything CFA related.

When you become a billionaire hedge fund manager they will all be nice to you. lol

I am going to be a Factory portfolio too June 6th [Factor sensitivity = FSballer = 1, rest everything = 0]

can’t say I am enjoying myself too much at the moment either…

been sitting in the office studying since 10AM. In the same boat…

thats CFAI’s plan, weed out people who isnt willing to commit. Suck it up ur friends will still be ur friends and ur baby wont remember.

went to my pal’s graduation ceremony; haven’t been able to focus on studying since…

okay i might take some backlash for this… but seriously? is there anything wrong with going out one one night? or spending 2 hrs of your night to relax so you’ll be more focused the next day? I mean, you don’t have to drink heavily, and be hung over the next day. At least your friends will be supportive of you after you can talk to them about what’s going on with you instead of not understanding it because all you can do is say “No i can’t come out, and no i don’t have time to explain why this test is so brutal”.

I was just explaining that over the past month I have received more hate mail/phone calls/e-mails, etc. than I have since, well, this time last year…I am also done studying for the night…my brain is mush. I am goin gto eat some dinner, watch a movie and wake up refreshed tomorrow. The question, “Is it worth it?” pops into my head a lot as well. Best, TheChad

There is way too much angst on this forum…you guys are one step away from growing out your bangs and wearing black nail polish :slight_smile:

Yeah but CFA is seriously a love hate relationship

yeah you love to hate it… but let not the hate go to other parts of your life!!!

nirjraina Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There is way too much angst on this forum…you > guys are one step away from growing out your bangs > and wearing black nail polish :slight_smile: I think you just gave me a wardrobe idea for test day. Best, TheChad

The question, “Is it worth it?” pops into my head a lot as well.