Is being a Swift Trade's trader easier than being a real trader?

does anybody works or knows Swift Trade? below is their job requirements, looks easier than other company’s and they are always hiring! anybody knows why? Requirements: - the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment - strong personal discipline - excellent hand-eye coordination and quick reflexes - excellent pattern recognition - dedication and the drive to succeed - energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and commitment Successful applicants are contracted to trade a corporate capital account. Complete in depth training provided free of charge. Goals are self-paced to encourage individual achievement and success. Trading is done on our fully outfitted trading floor using our own trading execution platforms, with traders in the office by 9:00am and finished just after 4:00pm. All backgrounds of education and experience will be considered. Salary:50k for first year

"Requirements: - the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment - strong personal discipline - excellent hand-eye coordination and quick reflexes - excellent pattern recognition - dedication and the drive to succeed - energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and commitment " Sounds like the Falcons’ recent QB job posting…

Swift Trade is crazy man, i work with 3 people that use to work at Swift Trade. From what they tell me, its garbage, don’t do it. I think that 50k salary is predecated on something else.

There was another requirement when I took a look at it a few years ago. Something like “avid video game player”. I do not think there is salary. I think that is more like “estimated income”. That said, trading itself is fun if you are good at it and pay out rate is decent.

yeah it’s like 3 months unpaid. swift trade is absolute garbgae by all accounts my friend!

Someone must be making money there.

Two of my former coworkers worked there too. They said you have to go through an unpaid training program and then after that I don’t believe there is a salary. They said some guys there did alright at it but it isn’t a respectable finance gig by any means. If you seriously want to have a career in finance, then don’t waste your time applying.

some guys there do make 100k. but most guys get fired or quit if they can’t generate enough profit. the people that i knew that worked there aren’t upset nor are they looking to get into similar roles. from what they told me, they said, “it was fun”. when i asked if they would work there again, they smiled and shook their heads.

doesn’t the training worth something? what does a real trader do?

anytime you’re sitting idle its worth something. I doubt Prop. traders in the BB are scooping out swift trade for talent. that’s what i think.