Is it allowed to use washroom during the 3 hours

hi, this question maybe embarrasing…but is this exam like GRE or GMAT that not allow using washroom? Merci beaucoup!

You are permitted to use the washroom… but only if the exam proctors are satisfied with your rendition of “the pee-pee dance” I’ve seen candidates be successful either singing “La Cucaracha” or performing the “Peanut Butter Jelly Time” dance. No but seriously you can go to the restroom. Word to the wise: don’t buy that six pack of bran muffins and venti SBUX on your way to the exam.

Wait…wasn’t there an interesting post about using the washroom before the exam? Something about a sink and a windbreaker?

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wait…wasn’t there an interesting post about using > the washroom before the exam? Something about a > sink and a windbreaker? Yeah…I remember that…not sure if that was real or not.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wait…wasn’t there an interesting post about using > the washroom before the exam? Something about a > sink and a windbreaker? that is a classic!

kevinmontreal111 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hi, this question maybe embarrasing…but is this > exam like GRE or GMAT that not allow using > washroom? > > Merci beaucoup! are you serious, you cant go to the washroom when you are sitting for the GMAT and the GRE?!? Then what am I supposed to do? Pee in my pants??

hold it like a man son!

HydrogenRainbow Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JoeyDVivre Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Wait…wasn’t there an interesting post about > using > > the washroom before the exam? Something about > a > > sink and a windbreaker? > > > that is a classic! I almost sprayed my computer screen with coffee after first reading that post. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?11,623468,623530#msg-623530

niraj_a Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hold it like a man son! awww… that sucks cos I ain’t a man. I am a WOman :wink:

gdiddy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > HydrogenRainbow Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > JoeyDVivre Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Wait…wasn’t there an interesting post about > > using > > > the washroom before the exam? Something > about > > a > > > sink and a windbreaker? > > > > > > that is a classic! > > I almost sprayed my computer screen with coffee > after first reading that post. > > http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?11,62 > 3468,623530#msg-623530 Yeah, I laughed till I had a stomachache after that. I went on to tell the same story to a few other people, and they all had similar reactions.

hehe, “je suis un homme”-i am a man and i think i 'd better wear some sort of “huggies”.that’s more secure… that story is disgusting ,sort of…lol

yeah…i think we all need adult diapers, and a few of them actually.

I think this is the post to which you’re referring. Classic. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?11,623468,623530#msg-623530