Is it just me or is the schweser site down?

Is it just me or is the schweser site down? Does anyone have an email address for technical queries?

it’s down for me too…i’ve been on it since 11am…just stopped working 2-3 mins ago

The site has been going down quite often recently. Typically happens in the evenings though. Must be due to high traffic at these times…last minute crammers

yeah same, this is sht… Hardly get time to study and this is the second time it’s happened to me.

yeah same, this is sht… Hardly get time to study and this is the second time it’s happened to me. Can anyone give me an email address?

It has usually been down for about 30 minutes and it comes back up. Take a break and let you mind soak in some of this information and go back. Works well for me…not much else you can do

How long does it take them to get it fixed? Cos I’m going through a paper and can do shti all without access to their shitty site.

I had just finished entering anwsers for a mock exam I worked on all morning… waiting with dread to see my score… and got a timeout. what the hell, its the second time since Friday that schweser has gone down…

lol… I just came back from a break. Oh well, I’ll review my notes for a while… How much we paying for this service again?

that’s unlucky jt222, cos you’ve prob lost your answers as well

I use the CD Rom for this reason.

It’s been down way too frequently. I’m going to contact the site to complain. Definitely occurring at a level that has seriously impeded studying.

Is there a number you lot in the states can call? or is it just best to wait?

Call (888) 325-5072 or (608) 779-5599

Okay well hopefully someone’s reported it. i’m not calling internationally just to report this… How close is it to the exam!! fcking useless.

WE’RE BACK IN BUSINESS

And now it’s telling me my account is in use and I can’t log in for 10 mins…

http://www.schweser.com/help/contact_us.php for those who wish to log a compliant

I think i’ll spend my 10 minute timout drafting a letter of complaint.