Is it just me...

I’m not sure if anyone else is having this issue or maybe I’m just not prepared, but I just did the Schweser practice exam Vol1 Exam 1 and got served. It seemed like the questions were a lot harder then the Qbank questions, by a noticeable amount. Totally discouraging. Is it just me…?

what is ur score ???

a solid 54%…

That’s 54% under your belt. You can nail 15% to 20% in the time remaining, just buckle down and hit those topics that have the weakest score and highest weighting…

cfacowtown u r positive guy ,any way u r right in 15 days at least u can get another 15%

How did you do on the CFAI sample and mock exams? I’d take the results of other sample and mock exams with a pinch to a shaker of salt. I think these test prep providers have a vested interest in making their tests difficult - to get you to buy more of their products.

DiehardValueInvestor Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How did you do on the CFAI sample and mock exams? > I’d take the results of other sample and mock > exams with a pinch to a shaker of salt. I think > these test prep providers have a vested interest > in making their tests difficult - to get you to > buy more of their products. Well said, book 2 schweser comes to mind. The harder material gives you the depth you need to answer questions based on variables of formulas you wont actually use. It’s seen as a negative to third party study prep, but in my opinion you can’t gain an understanding of what a formula is doing and how it is interacting with its subcomponents without being able to use that formula.

Good point. I was going to do a couple of the Schweser practice exams before I did the CFAI mock exam. Do you think its better to do the CFAI one first and than do the Schweser ones?

I’d go with the CFAI one first, do some revisions then hit the schweser ones hard. Good luck!!!

well all i am curious abt is how d cfai mock compares wid the real exam…