Is it just me...?

Is it just me or did anyone else feel like they didnt know what to do with the first FREE weekday evening yesterday after months of studying?

I bought a PS3 and vegged it

yea seriously…i cant believe im still surfing AF everyday.

haha, same here. i feel guilty for having free time now.

Studying for CFA is really addictive, i practically went through withdrawal on sunday…had to start studying again last night…

zoser55 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Studying for CFA is really addictive, i > practically went through withdrawal on > sunday…had to start studying again last > night… no way! take it easy bro! enjoy the free time and in the worst case, if you’re addicted, just post away on the forum :wink:

as far as free time is concerned it is a YES and NO situation at least for this week. Yes, I do have more free time, but I it’s almost all spent on socializing with some of the abandonded family members/friends during the exam prep process. I guess, the worst will start in a couple of weeks when all social catching-up is done.

i got call of duty 4, and so far it’s doing the job.

same here. I watched my first Monday Night Football game of the season, and it just felt wrong. We’re all sickos.

hey bud, and what a game it was! can’t believe the ravens shot themselves so many freakin times on that final NE drive.

Same here, watched MNF. And I actually had time to cook my wife dinner, and during the game I fell asleep on the couch. It did feel kind of weird though.

I’ve got work dinners and Christmas parties almost every other night. Everything was pushed back to the first few weeks of December because of my test and a co-workers MBA schedule. It’s like going from one extreme to the other overnight. I just can’t wait for the day when I can leave work at a decent hour and go home and sit on my couch.

I can’t believe that the coach called a time out on that 4th and 1 when they stuffed Brady. I thought one of those LBs was literally going to rip the head off the coach. And how often do you get to see a team kick off on the OPPONENTS 35. Yikes.

i duno what to do anymore. I have all these free time and im just surfing AF… wats wrong with me…

i am actually in learning mode, like i want to learn the level 2 stuff now, am just n gonnaot going to take the risk of buying it yet!! gonna get back into the gym also!! finally

I went to the gym today, first time in a month. Felt good to shake off the cobwebs. Amazing what that can do for you.

yeh im finding sooo much free time with nothing to do…finally able to watch tv for the first time in months… and yeh, getting back into exercise is another must

ancientmtk, I agree… kinda feel addicted…