Is it just me ?

Is it just a coincidence that most of questions being discussed on this forum were those, about which i was not sure ? Has any one else the same feeling ?

Same here. It’s pretty simple, I suppose: clearly, there were certain questions on the test that a lot of people found tricky for one reason or another. We’re far more likely to remember these than the many questions where we knew the answer straight away, filled in the bubble and moved on. The problem is that when we focus obsessively on a dozen or so of these problematic questions they assume a significance in our minds far beyond their weight in the exam, which makes it difficult to maintain a sober, realistic view of our likely score. Cue paranoia…

JustJames Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Same here. It’s pretty simple, I suppose: clearly, > there were certain questions on the test that a > lot of people found tricky for one reason or > another. We’re far more likely to remember these > than the many questions where we knew the answer > straight away, filled in the bubble and moved on. > The problem is that when we focus obsessively on a > dozen or so of these problematic questions they > assume a significance in our minds far beyond > their weight in the exam, which makes it difficult > to maintain a sober, realistic view of our likely > score. Cue paranoia… +1 Well said.

…infact, I was close to making a vow never to see this site again until July 28 -:0)

…infact, I was close to making a vow never to see this site again until July 28 -:0

…infact, I was close to making a vow never to see this site again until July 28!

I did vow not to see this site again until July 28. I’ve been renewing my vow every morning.

It is just you. No, I agree with James, the questions that are more difficult will be discussed more. No one ever mentions the easy FIFO/LIFO questions.

Yea Sadly the longer I have been on here the more I have figured out I missed. Now I know I missed 15 questions for sure so I am hoping for every 1 question I know I missed, I only missed 4 more on top of that giving me a total of 75 questions missed, which is a 69%. I feel like I know more than 70% of the material yet I can’t confidently say “I for sure missed 75 or less” because some of these were questions I feel like if I did know it well enough I shouldn’t have missed them.

Yeah, I feel the same. Out of all the questions, the one that are being discussed on the forum are the same one I was really not sure about, and I used the remaining time by the end of the exam to take a look once again. I felt those questions were a bit tricky. The funny thing is that I am not so much concerned over other topics as I am over ethics. After the exam I have checked over the questions where I was not sure in the definition or a calculation, but when it gets to the ethics, my God, it is so difficult to guess if you were right or not. Following the exam I spoke with other candidates and we were all responding differently, and each of us had an argument why that particulat response was chosen. I can’t wait until July 28.