is it too late to start studying for Level I?

I have work experience in asset management, background in applied math and some background in economics? Do I still have a chance to prepare for Level I?

You sure do, just need to pay that 900 bones and you’re in!

spreads Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You sure do, just need to pay that 900 bones and > you’re in! Thanks, spreads. Do you have any suggestions for me?

For December 2011, you should be good to go. So as long as you can commit the time. You need to spend 250-350 hours.

Nah too late…Easy to comprehend materials but way too much stuffs to cover… doesnt’t hurt to try though…Remember Michael Jordan said “I accept failure, but I don’t accept not trying.”

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > spreads Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > You sure do, just need to pay that 900 bones > and > > you’re in! > > Thanks, spreads. Do you have any suggestions for > me? Cram 6 hours a day from now until the end of the exam.

Well if you’re talking about June, its too late to register, but December, you have all of the time in the world

DSquaredSlim Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well if you’re talking about June, its too late to > register, but December, you have all of the time > in the world Now why did you have to tell him that? :stuck_out_tongue:

to spreads: lol yeah,final deadline to enroll and register for the June 2011 exam was March 16.

mamuka12 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > to spreads: lol > > yeah,final deadline to enroll and register for the > June 2011 exam was March 16. I thought the OP would have picked up my sarcasm off the first post. Asking about the feasibility to start studying for June now when other people have probably started for December is beyond ridiculous.

spreads Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mamuka12 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > to spreads: lol > > > > yeah,final deadline to enroll and register for > the > > June 2011 exam was March 16. > > > I thought the OP would have picked up my sarcasm > off the first post. Asking about the feasibility > to start studying for June now when other people > have probably started for December is beyond > ridiculous. You could be right. On the other hand Black Swan passed Level III the same year with me and he spent only one month studying. Depending on background 2 months could be enough for Level I. I was just curious about how people would react to my question.