Is it valuable for me?

I chosen a material for my exam, and I do not know if it is valuable for me. I begin to study my ST0-090 exam. And I invest my money to the study material to hope to pass my exam. However, I do not know if it is valuable. Who can suggest me?

Wrong forum. Or maybe not. I have no idea what you just said.

yes.

Based on a quick Google search, this seems like some sort of Symantec qualification exam. Will it help you with investing? Probably not.

It could help. It might not.

It really depends on what “it” is. And why you are trying to do “it.”

It was nice helping you.

How can you even look at yourself in the mirror without passing the ST0-090?

I passed the ST0-090 at the age of six.

NOM NOM @ ST0-090

You might want to start with an english class.

or watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians…there are currently 7 seasons (start with season 1 or else you’ll be completely lost)…afterwards, you can choose your spin off ranging from Kim and kourtney take New York, Khloe and Kourtney take Miami, or Khloe and Lamar…its a good investment…

I can’t believe people are so ignorant and are thinking of getting into the CFA program without using THE ST0-090! ST stands for ‘sure thing’ or ‘simply terrific’ and you need only 90 seconds to mentally scan any page and the information is absorbed into your photographic memory - forever. The easy route to get through the CFA program.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0

the answer to question 1 is C

if i give a set of all the kardashian reality series including the spin offs, you think they will throw it out?