Is it wrong?

I think your problem with women might be related to your telling girls that you are an internet stalker…

“Hey do you think it’d be wierd if i checked out some girl from work, who isn’t you, on Facebook?”

You guys are all weirdoes. I’ll just hang out in front of her apartment with a pair of high powered binoculars. Why waste time with pictures when you can see the real deal.

Foolish spunboy! How can you see inside her apartment with binoculars? Here is what you should do:

1. Cut off half of your pinky finger

2. Cremate this

3. Spread the ashes on the hood of her car, or on her office desk if you work in the same place

4. Then when she goes there, she will literally inhale you

5. Profit ??

it is almost [*] never wrong to check out pics of babes.

[*] unless under-age, or related to you. Still, hot second cousins are allowed.

If they are on Facebook, she wants you to see them. Or she wants somebody to see them and who is to say that you are not that somebody?

Her possible lack of knowledge of privacy settings is not your problem. It may possibly be an advantage, since if she is less tech-savvy than you, she is likely less nerdy than you (admittedly a low bar.)

All is fair in love, war and lust. Don’t try to think with both brains at once.

Frank, go for it. If they complain, yell “racial discrimination” over, and over again, until they back off.

lol

Das it Frankie, you’re coming to Vegas wit me and my crew. I’ll teach you PUA 101. With a wingman like me, you’ll be slaying Kimmy lookalikes in no time. Stop wasting your time creeping facebook, and my time asking if it’s ok if you do it. It is beyond creepy negro!

http://www.hudsonhorizons.com/pub/images/facebook_stalking_vs_real_life.png

Frank’s only hope is a lifetime supply of Rufilin

You always interject humor in threads lol

Neg the target. Now proceed to A3.

I’m new to AF. Is Frankie a troll or is this real desperation? ha ha

Frankie’s claim to fame is registering the HCB trademark. But I will soon plan a putsch.

No, just Canadian. Which, by the way, I’m doubting. I haven’t heard Frank apologize for anything yet.

apologize for what? I have been nothing but an upstanding citizen…

however, i must confess my sins of looking up pics of babes on facebook without their permission…

I knew you weren’t really Canadian. From the amazon product description of “How to Be a Canadian”:

“once you learn how to properly say ‘I’m sorry,’ you will no longer be trying to become Canadian, you will have rewired your brain to such a degree that you will actually be Canadian.” For a true Canadian, the opportunities for saying “I’m sorry” are endless, but there is one uniquely Canadian “sorry”: the one you use when someone else steps on your foot."

You should have apologized for not having apologized. Then I would have known you were for real. Next you’re going to tell me you don’t put mayo on fries, hate hockey, and find maple syrup overrated.

mayo on fries? i heard some canadians do that…hockey is ok…maple syrup is ok too…

i have washed my sins…

Poutine is the sht!

Poutine is good but fattening…

CFA…what is your view on fried chicken? I love it but up here in Canada our selection is pretty weak…we’re planning on going down in the deep south to get a taste of the real stuff…

One of my favorite books right there. I didn’t think anyone else had read it.

The cover is awesome. I should lay it out on the tea table in front of my chesterfield.