Is Schweser Online Access down??????

I can’t log in. It tells me my account is already in use, and that I should wait 10 minutes and then log in again. I’m not logged in anywhere else, and when I do wait ten minutes (it gives a countdown), it still doesn’t work and gives me an error message when I try to access my online home. Anyone else having this problem or had it before?? Today was supposed to be a big study day of lots of practice questions…

It has been down for about 6 hours now. I was working on a test in Qbank and all of the sudden I started getting the same messages you are getting. The contact page says they are closed until Monday morning. Damn. I guess I will have to switch to paper and [wince] use ink and turn pages. Nevermind. It’s back up now.

mwillsj, i just refresed after reading your post and i’m able to get in! hope you get in too, good luck!

its back

out again: error message i get is: Invalid Query - Auto Out

Dammit! I was on a real hot streak when I got booted out. I am going to give up today. However, if this funny business is still happening tomorrow, then I have no choice but to take to the streets in protest against “the man.”

i cant wait to see how bad its going to get a week before the exam…

the show NY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i cant wait to see how bad its going to get a week > before the exam… I’m not preparing for this exam but this is exactly why I chose the version you install locally…

Too many people may be getting on at the same time and crashing it. Very similar to trying to sign in to the CFAI website to see your test results when they are first released. Very frustrating.

the show NY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i cant wait to see how bad its going to get a week > before the exam… LOL