Is the Level 2 all multiple choice like Level 1?

Don’t do this BS :-(. What will it take to remove my name from your list?

not you dude, roosh, went on it

I can imagine that some people might be able to pass L1 on a few weeks of studying, but Level II??? There is no way in hell… On that note, I think I need to call it a night…

I have a friend who did not study for level I outside practice exams and passed. He is an actuary so it was already covered in his exams. However, he failed level II with more than 100 hours of prep. I would get to the books. Spending 20 minutes on Analyst Forum instead of going to the CFAI website is probably not a good start. Multiple choice notwithstanding, I wish I had your confidence.

8 hours / day ; 7 days / week ; 4 weeks… 8x7x4 = 226 hours. With a proper background that’s not too bad. I also won’t make it to 250 hours (or anything close) but if I add the relevant experience I’ve gained on the job I sure think that adds up to the necessary hours. Go for it roosh.

deep2002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wanderingcfa Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > We need more people like roosh85 taking this > test > > in June. Good luck, just make sure to stay for > the > > whole test. > > If only more people wrote it, I have a feeling our > friend will realize how much material he has to > cover and panic and not show up at all. But to > that I say is a waste, its multiple choice so get > in there and just guess if you are not ready. You > never know, you might actually pass by guessing > all of the answers (yes I am aware of the > possibility of this happening, but still there is > a chance it could happen) i agree, and it will be easier starting in 2009 to guess your way to pass the exam :slight_smile: