Is the Level 2 all multiple choice like Level 1?

Hi, I"m just starting to study for the June exam. Wondering if it’s all multiple choice again. Does anybody know the general structure of the exam? Thanks

Incredible.

It’s exactly the same, one difference being we get the results rite away now-on. Just get the new $5 coin and place the answer sheet (facing downward) aligned top-left on the scantron transparent panel and press the RED button on the 2nd slot. You get the printed copy of the result with the CFA logo on top.

Hi, if you are studying for 2009 June test, it is not only all multiple choices, but mutiple choices with only three answers. Good for you…

I’m pretty sure it is…but you should call the institute just to be sure. Report back with findings…I’m in the same boat as you.

Thanks naivejoe and dinesh. Im studying for the June 08 exam. All joking aside, just wanted to make sure that it’s multiple choice again.

We need more people like roosh85 taking this test in June. Good luck, just make sure to stay for the whole test.

wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We need more people like roosh85 taking this test > in June. Good luck, just make sure to stay for the > whole test. If only more people wrote it, I have a feeling our friend will realize how much material he has to cover and panic and not show up at all. But to that I say is a waste, its multiple choice so get in there and just guess if you are not ready. You never know, you might actually pass by guessing all of the answers (yes I am aware of the possibility of this happening, but still there is a chance it could happen)

Don’t worry. I’ll stay for the whole test and pass. Studied for 2 weeks for level 1 in december while doing ibanking. get off my back

That’s awesome…LOL

Do you know someone named Bleron?

LOOK AT ME!!! I ONLY NEED TO STUDY FOR 4 WEEKS AND I’LL STILL PASS!!!

[original post removed]

funny… dwight, i don’t know any bleron Anyways, thanks for the help guys. Time to get cracking… good luck to you all.

Black Swan don’t you have any other work than logging in with multiple id’s and posting the bleron way. :slight_smile: haha.

roosh85 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi, I"m just starting to study for the June exam. > Wondering if it’s all multiple choice again. > Does anybody know the general structure of the > exam? > > > Thanks Roosh that is so old. Get some new material and stop wasting our time.

Why do I feel like everyone in the forum has been checking their watch and waiting for me. Nah, this one will work itself out in a couple weeks.

p.s. Dinesh, guess who’s name just went on my list.

unreal. this has to be fake. i don’t believe it.

I’m suspect there are L3’rs behind this stealing my plan to harass L1 forums in similar fashion in about a week.