Is the Schweser Site Down?

Can anyone get on?

getting a refused connection. Too many on?

Yes, again

I am getting this stupid message “Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /data/users/www.schweser.com/www/db_mysql.php on line 96 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/users/www.schweser.com/www/db_mysql.php:96) in /data/users/www.schweser.com/www/online_program/test_engine/online_question.php on line 186”

nope, its working fine for me. Where are u located ? at least US one is working fine.

back up

Yes, another time is down. It is so frustrating!!!

so slowwwww!!! Give me my Econ Questions!!!

How can you not have the server power to stay up and fast during these times. Do they not know that traffic increases around May/June each year?! Come on! This is ridiculous, I can only imagine what it is gonna be like tonight…

This is my new process: I answer the question I click Next, it does not go anywhere Then I click Test Management, and it takes me out to the Test Management Page Then I click Continue on the exam I was doing I answer another question, and repeat… I am going to throw this monitor all the way to La Crosse!

It´s been 1 hour that I canot access the site

Bastards!

Now I learned that it would have been better to order the qbank in CD rather than on line…

I do not like schweser at all…

I called to exchange the online access for a CD. They said they will take my online access from me. They should have expected this traffic at this time of the year.

I can get on to portion’s of the site, but when I try to make a qbank test it just hangs for eternity. This is ridiculous.

Let’s say this sentence, everybody: We want our money back… We want it back, we want it all and we want it now.

Schweser it’s payback time.

Sign here for complaints. Later we write a big email to them.