Is there anyone who had no checkmark next to L2 link that subsequently received an L3 link?

Please post if you had a “no checkmark” status next to yoru L2 Exam Registration box and received an L3 registration link after that. I think the writing is on the wall, just looking for a reason to keep hope alive.

no

still waiting for the L3 registration :-s

Please post only if you can add some value. It is already hard for us as it is…

You know guys… we are trying to get a false sense of security. I have pretty much given up all hopes of clearing LII this year. Let us move away from denial phase and start thinking what we want to do next year. It will be extremely difficult for me to start studying again after struggling so hard for 5-6 months for LII. after exam I felt pretty confident that I passed but yiou never know “ethics” could have gone wrong . never know.

still LII registration with no checkmark…

me too…feel suiside…

Don’t sweat the L2 with no checkmark. I spoke with some folks earlier that have had no check by the L2 box for weeks now. Clearly it doesn’t mean that your account was reset this weekend to reflect a fail.

…Famous last words?.. Still, some hope to help us concentrate on our jobs be4 Tuesday.

I had the LII registration checkmark, but not anymore. I’ll be back on this thread Tuesday and post my results.

Even though it is a pipe dream, what would you think if CFAI IT crossed the passing with Failing during the weekend and they just caught the issue. Almost everyone on the AF said that the afternoon session what exteremly hard. So how could there be so many Level III passing out there. If the passing and failing were crossed this weekend, then pass/fail ratio would fall more in line. I still believe that I will see a big fail on Tuesday.

I’m one who had the level 2 with no checkmark. I walked out feeling like I had done well on ethics (about 80%) and did well overall on the AM. The entire PM felt like a bad dream, especially the portfolio management and balance of payments. I went back and fixed 5 or 6 questions I had wrong due to time pressure. My hope was that my strong performance on AM would give help me pass. I devoted from January till test day and took the last few weeks off from work where I did nothing but study. If I don’t pass it will be extremely devastating and embarassing.

Even though it may be a pipe dream, what would you think if CFAI IT crossed the passing with Failing during the weekend and they just caught the issue. Almost everyone on the AF said that the afternoon session what exteremly hard. So how could there be so many Level III passing out there. If the passing and failing were crossed this weekend, then pass/fail ratio would fall more in line. I still believe that I will see a big fail on Tuesday.

Just logged on and saw level 2 Registration with no check mark. A week ago it had the check mark, pretty sure it’s due to IT update and I’ve failed, hence the new status. Feeling pretty SH*T :frowning: