Is this surprising?

Last night I was out with a friend of mine who recently graduated from LSE, and I asked her if the CFA program was respected there. Get this: she doesn’t recall anyone ever bringing up the CFA program the entire time she was in b-school. Not only hadn’t she heard of it, but she even mistook it for the CPA. Am I wrong for thinking this strange?

whats LSE?

How is that shocking?

either friend was being sardonic or you friend lives under a rock. sorry. CFA is huge and even my marketing friends who brand manage meo mix know what it is.

^ Just surprising to me, that’s all. I would have thought that since everyone in her program was there for a post-graduate degree in Finance and Accounting that they may have mentioned the supposed ‘Gold Standard’ at some point. And daj, she’s non-subterranean and very outgoing and popular with several other students from her class. Also, she’s a good friend I’ve known for many years, and I’m sure she wasn’t pulling my leg. edit: this was her program: http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/accounting/pdf/MScAcFinBrochure.pdf

LSE = London School of Econ.

cjones65 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ Just surprising to me, that’s all. I would have > thought that since everyone in her program was > there for a post-graduate degree in Finance and > Accounting that they may have mentioned the > supposed ‘Gold Standard’ at some point. And daj, > she’s non-subterranean and very outgoing and > popular with several other students from her > class. i see. well, i am REALLY surprised. oh well, one person is not a good sample size. if half the 08 lse class did not knowe what CFA stood for, Id have to fly from boston and bang em hard with lobster tailes from legal seafood.

by the sounds of this girl id bang her hard with something else

by the sounds of this girl id bang her hard with something else

^lol. you can say that again.

Why do we even bother to mention London. US is the capital of the work and NY is the financial capital of the world. London may be worshipped by Britain’s former colonies. But that’s just it. LSE stands for London of School of Emptyheads

Apparently she gets around, so you might have a shot… maddane Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > by the sounds of this girl id bang her hard with > something else >And daj, > she’s non-subterranean and very outgoing and > popular with several other students from her > class.

AlphaSeeker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why do we even bother to mention London. US is the > capital of the work and NY is the financial > capital of the world. > > London may be worshipped by Britain’s former > colonies. But that’s just it. > > LSE stands for London of School of Emptyheads financial city of the world…for how much longer…