Is Trump a host substituted by Delos and paid by Putin?

Please, serious discussion only

What exactly is the question?

There’s clearly something weird here. Put aside CIA analysis on Russian interference (none of these intelligence agencies can be trusted). Trump’s own words, staff picks, and business dealings, show he’s got a boner for Putin/Russia. There’s not really anything wrong with that, it’s just so weird because for decades the US has been anti-Russia, normally Americans would be outraged at any friendly words.

Is this just his own business connections speaking and small-time greed (any Russian holdings he has are already up), or a plan by Putin to help the US mess up itself, or a larger plan by the US to ally with Russia to go against China, or what?

It’s really becoming hopeless to analyze the US situation. I’ve been failing miserably since Trump came into the picture, and don’t see any way to deal with that. It’s the massive noise/misinformation wall, post-true era shuts us analysts down. frown

I think trump has a fellow ant-globalist in Putin so he wants to be friends.

I asked one of my Russian friends if she thought that Putin had been trying to manipulate the election to get Trump elected, and she said “totally.” She then pointed out that once Trump is in power, there’s no reason Pution would needs to keep supporting Trump, since Putin’s goal is not necessarily Trump in power, but rather a US that is completely paralyzed. I hadn’t thought of that, but it makes a lot of sense to me, and seems to fit both Putin’s geostrategic goals and his way of doing things in the past.

My own thinking was this resembled Putin’s role in Ukranian elections before annexing Crimea. Who knows, maybe Putin wants Alaska back, too…

Trump appointees and staff appointed since the election who are globalists (off the top of my head):

• Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: XOM CEO, global businessman

• Chair of National Economic Council Gary Cohn: GS chairman, global businessman

• Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin: former GS partner and Soros PM

Anyone who works in the industry knows what is going on.

^ I’m fine with that analysis, although who freakin’ knows at this point.

But yeah, Putin isn’t dumb. There’s no point in going against the US militarily. The smart thing would be to help the US down this misinformation society-chaos paralysis route. Get them to the point where their own CIA/FBI, media, and politicians can not be trusted. Make a global mockery of their “democracy”. Destroy their credibility. Then while the US is distracted with internal problems, Asia/China continue moving forward, which is probably better for Russia.

I’ll just leave this here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

The book states that “the maximum task [of the future] is the ‘Finlandization’ of all of Europe”.[1]

In Europe:

• Germany should be offered the de facto political dominance over most Protestant and Catholic states located within Central and Eastern Europe. Kaliningrad oblast could be given back to Germany. The book uses the term a “Moscow-Berlin axis”.[1]
  • France should be encouraged to form a “Franco-German bloc” with Germany. Both countries have a “firm anti-Atlanticist tradition”.[1]
  • United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe.[1]
  • Finland should be absorbed into Russia. Southern Finland will be combined with the Republic of Karelia and northern Finland will be “donated to Murmansk Oblast”.[1]
  • Estonia should be given to Germany’s sphere of influence.[1]
  • Latvia and Lithuania should be given a “special status” in the Eurasian-Russian sphere.[1]
  • Poland should be granted a “special status” in the Eurasian sphere.[1]
  • Romania, Macedonia, “Serbian Bosnia” and Greece – “orthodox collectivist East” – will unite with the “Moscow the Third Rome” and reject the “rational-individualistic West”.[1]
  • Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because ““Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics”. Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible.[1]

In the Middle East and Central Asia:

• The book stresses the “continental Russian-Islamic alliance” which lies “at the foundation of anti-Atlanticist strategy”. The alliance is based on the “traditional character of Russian and Islamic civilization”.
  • Iran is a key ally. The book uses the term “Moscow-Tehran axis”.[1]
  • Armenia has a special role and will serve as a “strategic base” and it is necessary to create “the [subsidiary] axis Moscow-Erevan-Teheran”. Armenians “are an Aryan people … [like] the Iranians and the Kurds”.[1]
  • Azerbaijan could be “split up” or given to Iran.[1]
  • Georgia should be dismembered. Abkhazia and “United Ossetia” (which includes Georgia’s South Ossetia) will be incorporated into Russia. Georgia’s independent policies are unacceptable.[1]
  • Russia needs to create “geopolitical shocks” within Turkey. These can be achieved by employing Kurds, Armenians and other minorities.[1]
  • The book regards the Caucasus as a Russian territory, including “the eastern and northern shores of the Caspian (the territories of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan)” and Central Asia (mentioning Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kirghistan and Tajikistan).[1]

In Asia:

• China, which represents a danger to Russia, “must, to the maximum degree possible, be dismantled”. Dugin suggests that Russia start by taking Tibet-Xinjiang-Mongolia-Manchuria as a security belt.[2] Russia should offer China help “in a southern direction – Indochina (except Vietnam), the Philippines, Indonesia, Australia” as geopolitical compensation.[1]
  • Russia should manipulate Japanese politics by offering the Kuril Islands to Japan and provoking anti-Americanism.[1]
  • Mongolia should be absorbed into Eurasia-Russia.[1]

The book emphasizes that Russia must spread Anti-Americanism everywhere: “the main ‘scapegoat’ will be precisely the U.S.”

In the United States:

• Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism. For instance, provoke “Afro-American racists”. Russia should “introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationisttendencies in American politics.”[1]

Those people wont push a globalist agenda though, they will just push through stuff that helps themselves & Trumps own personal business interests.

I think Putin is playing Trump like a fiddle but we will see in the long run. I know GWB never cared much for Putin even though they had a close relationship, obviously BO didnt care much for Putins antics. Putin is in a great position if you are a leader, not many dare to publicly question you because you control the media and you can make people disappear. Say what you want about expansion of power in america dissent is still alive and well.

Another thought I have had is Putin wants Trump in power as they can work together to try and mitigate the flow of power from US (and even more so from Russia) to China. Since the fall of the soviet bloc Moscow hasnt had near the power it once had and China has continued to gain influence and power, that cant sit well with an ex-KGB guy like Putin. Trump hates seeing america slowly lose power to China as well and they can likely find common ground on China.

Porque no los dos?

Yup. And I don’t see how the America’s two party system, and “free speech” society, can compete.

It’s so crazy to me that every 4 years, America argues for 1 year. I mean everything grinds to a halt for that year, and then for the rest of the time one party blocks the other…nothing gets done. Meanwhile single party systems continue to move forward, and have the ability to make long-term plans. America can’t make long-term plans, as any plan will get killed by the next government (budgets, health care, global alliances, etc).

Trump I think is a move towards dictatorship. The democrats were trying to do it, and almost had it locked with their liberal fascist silencing of dissenting opinions. But now Team Trump will reverse all that, and try to lock their side in, as Bannon says “this starts 50yrs of republican rule”. The more they fight, the better, for Putin/Xi.

It’s crazy that you have the notion that government can get anything done. Besides national defense what do we really need it for? All I hope for, is that every major spending bill gets filibustered the next 4 years and taxes get cut. A retarded monkey (Trump) could see to that.

Also- Ron Swanson 2020.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qH9c9466tc]

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M689xuNgJyA]

Most libertarians would argue contract enforcement through impartial courts.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso]

Gubment attracts the worst humans. The more power we give them the more deplorable the candidates become. Equilibrium is dictatorship it seems. Until it blows up, millions die, and we try again. This will continue until a critical mass of humans can get past first tier consciousness. Right now we’re stuck in pluralism/liberal fascism because the zeitgeist is stuck in an extreme narcissism mascarding as an enlightened tolerance. I would have thought the eventual death of the boomers would have greatly helped but unfortunately they spawned the ultra-narcissist millennial generation. So we wait longer. If you understand any of this, please have children and teach them to think beyond left vs right.

No idea why I decided to post this thought in this particular thread. Apologies, carry on.

Well yeah, if things had been run with a bit of long-sightedness, there wouldn’t be much to do.

But things are currently a disaster. The USG is bankrupt, there needs to be financial plan. Infrastructure if falling apart, it’s almost a 3rd world country. Immigration is totally retarded, total rework needed. All government services are a disaster, everyone needs to be fired, or something. The laws governing corporations are obviously insufficient, they are cannibalizing the population. Foreign relations, what exactly is the plan again, no plan.

However they can neither turn big govt off, nor fix it, because of the constant fighting. It’s paralysis, while current state is dysfunctionality. Very bad situation. This is maybe a bit off topic, thread is about Putin.

Exactly…

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75SEy1qu71I]

Your meditation is making you think clearer. Peak experience baby!

Back on Putin, I wonder how he uses his annual misinformation budget? Does he quietly help promote stuff like Zero Hedge and Breitbart? Fund Wikileaks? Hack, and then send info to Wikileaks? Send story ideas to Fox News? Direct Youtube videos of himself shirtless doing various alpha stuff? laugh

Trolling techniques: TROLLING FOR TRUMP: HOW RUSSIA IS TRYING TO DESTROY OUR DEMOCRACY

Also, this analysis of Putin strategies seemed fairly solid: PUTIN’S STRATEGY IS FAR BETTER THAN YOU THINK