Is using consensus GDP from economic data reporting system without citing considered a plagiarism?

Is using consensus GDP from economic data reporting system without citing considered a plagiarism?

Yes you have to state the source.

Nope it not plagiarism,kindly refer to the Standard 1C

The standard states the following:

"Standard I© also prohibits plagiarism in the preparation of material for distribution to employers, associates, clients, prospects, or the general public. Plagiarism is defined as copying or using in substantially the same form materials prepared by others without acknowledging the source of the material or identifying the author and publisher of such material"

I agree with Ahmed, but I just want to make sure that I am not missing anything from the standard.

The standard states the following:

"Standard I© also prohibits plagiarism in the preparation of material for distribution to employers, associates, clients, prospects, or the general public. Plagiarism is defined as copying or using in substantially the same form materials prepared by others without acknowledging the source of the material or identifying the author and publisher of such material"

I agree with Ahmed, but I just want to make sure that I am not missing anything from the standard.

In recommended procedures for compliance it says Information from recognized financial and statistical reporting services need not be cited. IMO not plagiarism.

Can you please post the paragraph stating that in order to look up for it, because I can’t find it