ISIS bride begging to return to US

Actually I think we could have our leader strike one of his great deals and make You and Ohai both happy. She live-streams her sh!tty refuge life every day for a year to some insta and then we might let her in. Upside for her, everyone makes the most of the situation deterring other idiots. Everyone wins, except her and isis, they lost.

She’s no longer a citizen and people want to make room for her at the front of the line when we got throngs of potential immigrants that didn’t leave to join ISIS, marry a terrorist rapist and tweet about killing Americans.

Then she becomes an “influencer” and helps promote the next Fyre Festival.

I mean it sounds like she’s basically living it. Maybe instead of prison colonies we could just send people to Fyre Festival.

And Netflix has its next show.

Image result for netflix snl throwing money

The UK just revoked an ISIS bride’s citizenship. Maybe Donald will do the same.

Personally I don’t know what the right course of action should be in these kinds of situations. Should you carry the package of a bad decision you made when you were a kid for the rest of your life? But then again, if these people are let back into the country and they end up shooting up a school, who is responsible for that?

At 19 (when she left) she’s an adult. This is a terrorist organization that tortured children and dismembered them in front of parents, committed mass war crimes, human trafficking and often gave child slaves to the wives of the soldiers. There’s no way she wasn’t involved and she fully supported it and was around the executions, etc (based on her interview) until she had her own kid. She’s just out to get herself out of her pile of sh*t she made. Nobody’s there to resurrect everyone who suffered while she lived off the benefits of the ISIS occupation, let her figure it out over there where she belongs.

The decision has been made.

https://www.state.gov/secretary/remarks/2019/02/289558.htm

From the state department statement so she no longer has any legal standing with the US. In a way its a blessing because she can now fulfill her new dream of educating radicals about their wrong paths from a front a center row. In a way I miss Obama, this whole thing would have been in the rear view of a drone already.

The UK one is even more ridiculous. She says she “doesn’t regret joining ISIS” but would encourage people not to go because “its not how it looks in the videos”, just had a kid this week, now wants the benefits of coming back to the UK and is “shocked” that she can’t smdh. Same if you watch the US girl’s interviews, they still at their core are just saying what they think sounds good and really don’t get it.

She should have apologized and asked for a swift death. Imagine if some girl in isis deflected to their enemies and asked to come back. Don’t think she’d be welcomed back and given therapy!

the UK girl was 15 when she left. At that age you’re so immature that you don’t factor in the repercussions of your decisions. Just to be clear: im not advocating for some full pardon for these girls, I’m just saying that the issue has many sides to it.

Right, but she still continued to support war crimes and terrorism through ISIS until literally a few weeks ago when she was 20 and said she doesn’t regret her decision to go. If she left when she’s 15 and is asking to return at 15 I might pretend you have an argument. There’s really not that many sides to it.

It’s funny to hear these comments because it reminds me of the accounts of Nazis that worked at the camps (some in non-military roles) after the war. Suddenly everyone was trying to explain how they really deserved a second chance, weren’t bad people, didn’t really like it, weren’t really involved with the exterminations, had orders, were young, etc. Just purely “me first” survivalists. In many cases it’s a strawman, in this case, I’m literally saying that to have supported ISIS with what they did to people over there is unambiguously as bad as having supported the Nazis (in quality if not in quantity), seen the camps, and stayed.

It’s really a freedom of expression issue. You hate the first amendment swanie?

This thread reminds me of this Daily Mash atricle.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/isis-wondering-where-insane-medieval-fantasy-project-went-wrong-20171104138579

“We also failed to sell the idea of living in a backward religious dictatorship. I think that’s a bit of a turn-off for people who don’t like being flogged all the time.”

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/are-you-fking-furious-enough-about-the-isis-bride-20190221182728

This one sums up how this has played out in the British press. It’s not like we have anything else going on at the moment.

She done goofed. Many thanks for uniting the left and the right on this issue, however.

Well, when your an adult and then decide to commit treason, you should have to face the consequences of your actions.

Yes, Codtrawler and RawRaw (who may be joking) and people debating this are confused about the issue. The treason legal definition is defined as “providing support” for a reason. Once you join a foreign combative organization against the US, there’s poor visibility into your exact actions (you can say anything), so the action of joining is the treason. Even if you were a military cook: treason. For good measure we do know ISIS women recruited other women to be suicide bombers, participated in human trafficking, etc. Both women left joined and swore allegiance to ISIS and were very public about it. These actions in both cases continued into adulthood, removing ambiguity. It doesn’t help that you have Begum arguing that the Manchester bombing is a “two-way thing, really.”

getting denied entry here is prolly a death sentence for her and her family. esp now that she has insulted isis. a just punishment from isis point of view. and the best part is like pontius pilate we have washed our hands clean from the coup de grace.

anyways i sort of understand why people joined isis.

1. this is mostly due to us seekign revenge for 911. us wars were unjust. we basically massacred 1m people for 10k of ours.

2. many called a jihad! what should 1 do? serve your country of serve your religion? 1 has a promise of eternal salvation!

3.lastly if your family was getting killed by your friends? who would you side? family right? for blood is thicker than water!

but what if your friends were going to win! and her decision to side with the losing side is ultimately where she fooked up! she chose death before dishonor! her priorities prolly shifted when her child was born but the die has been cast. she should see it through and hopefully there is a heaven that awaits her. now her fam is facing death in life, killed by people you thought were friends, and now could end up in hell for backtracking!

You can’t renounce her citizenship, that’s not how it works. One country can’t make a unilateral decision. How would you feel if Honduras just said of everyone in the caravan ‘deal with them, they aren’t citizens any more’. You’d (rightfully) think that’s unfair.

The home country is somewhat obligated to take their citizens back, and deal with them however you want. In this case probably jail or something – I’m not really sure how the legal system is supposed to address it, but someone can figure it out.

It doesn’t matter how you feel on this issue, but it’s important to adhere to whatever system you think is just. Both when people are in ‘your’ country and when ‘your’ people are in other countries.

well during the american revolutiony war. about 20% of americans were loyalists to the british crown. the ones who stayed were killed and harassed by a mob (usually by tar and feather) without any protection from the us government (although they promised to do so to the british). their shit got jacked as well. so many fled for britain or canada.

anyways she renounced her citizenship. so we should return her to isis.

the funny thing is. she betrayed the us. now she is betraying isis. but she could be sleeper agent for isis as a triple agent!