isn't the vix high enough now?

Does this mean it’s time for a key-double flip flop cowtow reversal of the moving hyper oscillator average flow blow … i.e. buying time?

Hehehe…yeah I’ve been watching that VIX with eyes wide open. I give up. I mean I honestly give up. This is b.s. HOW is the US dollar rallying!!! Willy

safe haven. Look at the friggin’ long bond. Convexity is pushing it through the roof. THAT IS A GUARANTEED LOSS of purchasing power.

The dollar is rallying because we are the strongest nation, and as an investor when the shit hits the fan I want my money in the strongest nation. Europe is going to get hit harder than US, and being that the EU is made up of many countries it will be much more difficult to coordinate an effort like we did to try to stop the problem.

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hehehe…yeah I’ve been watching that VIX with > eyes wide open. I give up. I mean I honestly give > up. This is b.s. HOW is the US dollar > rallying!!! > > Willy willy, did you put that stop loss i told you to put in place?

dollar is no safe haven right now. its just a relative move of the EUR and JPY as their bad economy gets priced in.

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hehehe…yeah I’ve been watching that VIX with > eyes wide open. I give up. I mean I honestly give > up. This is b.s. HOW is the US dollar > rallying!!! > > Willy To add to the other explanations: Europe will cut rates much more agressively than the States in the next year. Europe is at 4.25%. Much more room to cut.

The VIX almost hit 60 today! I don’t think it had ever even gone above 50 before.

“The dollar is rallying because we are the strongest nation” Whoa! - u are kidding right? The dollar rally is all technical.

Guys, i’m not too sure of the mechanics of the VIX. Is this manipulated by the ban on short selling? as people aren’t hedging via shorts…?