It is Friday Folks......

Taking her out to a Place called Margaret River for the weekend…wine tasting, surfing, drink some real cow milk, watch Kangaroos and some adventure sports.

I think you got too excited there… tripple post huh

Must be nice to be so close to mum.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Must be nice to be so close to mum. +1 lol

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Must be nice to be so close to mum. Bitter break up?

will be working tomorrow and some shopping for my upcoming vacation to Italy.

Don’t you have an Asian fetish? What are you going to Italy for if that’s the case.

Where in Italy are you going? I’m planning a trip next spring.

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t you have an Asian fetish? What are you going > to Italy for if that’s the case. That’s BiPolarBoston with Asian fetish. I don’t judge a girl by her ethinicity. For me all girls are same.

apple85 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Where in Italy are you going? I’m planning a trip > next spring. Boston to Venice then Florence, Siena, Pisa (these parts of Tuscany) and Rome.

How long?

9 days altogether. 2- Venice 3- Tuscany 4- Rome +Vatican City

Nice…sounds awesome :slight_smile: I’ll ask you for tips when I get to planning mine.

apple85 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nice…sounds awesome :slight_smile: > I’ll ask you for tips when I get to planning mine. Anything for you girl!

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > apple85 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Nice…sounds awesome :slight_smile: > > I’ll ask you for tips when I get to planning > mine. > > > Anything for you girl! I just imagined how cfaboston28 would look (and sound) when saying that line, and I almost threw up.

lol fortunately, my imagination is not quite as vivid :stuck_out_tongue: i thought it was rather nice

kblade Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfaboston28 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > apple85 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Nice…sounds awesome :slight_smile: > > > I’ll ask you for tips when I get to planning > > mine. > > > > > > Anything for you girl! > > I just imagined how cfaboston28 would look (and > sound) when saying that line, and I almost threw > up. That’s normal for straight guys like us.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > apple85 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Where in Italy are you going? I’m planning a > trip > > next spring. > > > Boston to Venice then Florence, Siena, Pisa (these > parts of Tuscany) and Rome. you have to stop by cinque terre if possible too . . .

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfaboston28 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > apple85 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Where in Italy are you going? I’m planning a > > trip > > > next spring. > > > > > > Boston to Venice then Florence, Siena, Pisa > (these > > parts of Tuscany) and Rome. > > > you have to stop by cinque terre if possible too . > . . I wanted to go but there is no direct train to Cinque Terre from Florence but it can be done as a day trip. Next time I guess. I have rented a cottage in Chianti region of Tuscany surrounded by olive farms and winery. This would be fun and relaxing.

cfaboston28 Wrote: > > I have rented a cottage in Chianti region of > Tuscany surrounded by olive farms and winery. This > would be fun and relaxing. hey man can i ask what the whole deal cost you including airfare etc.