It is Friday People...

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kblade, going to Deadmau5 at The Dome on Sun? If > so, I’ll see you there. Possibly, I still havent decided whether to go camping or hit up wasaga. I’m not exactly a fan of deadmau5… I’m a huge fan of Armin van buuren though. Already got my ticket for labour of love @ the Guvernment :slight_smile:

Stiff1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > USFbulls, I am 6 ft. 5 and weigh 200 lbs. and > people can’t figure why I want to lose weight, > because you don’t see the 20 lbs I am trying to > lose. The thing is, I may not be overweight in the > usual sense, but I am dearly missing the shape > I’ve been in a few years ago and I want to get > this feeling back again. I know my “feel good” > weight is about 180 lbs and I want to get back > there as fast as I can. I do not eat sweet stuff > anymore, but than that I haven’t changed my eating > pattern, meaning, I do indeed eat an aweful lot. I > sense I need the energy and thought my program is > rigid enough to still lose weigh. I’m in the same area as you (6’5, 190) and I think you should follow what the others say and lift more. That’s what I’m doing now and it helps out a lot. Right now I lift 3x a week with light cardio (just to work up a sweat) and then run 3x a week. For cardio I recommend intervals- you will be able to get a great cardio workout in 20 minutes. If you start lifting make sure to eat well, especially a lot of protein. It’s hard to change your mindset though if you’re in a losing weight mindset (which it sounds like you are). Don’t even look at your weight- just get a good routine going, 6 small meals a day, lots of protein, etc and you will be on track.

Not the biggest Deadmau5 fan but the girls I’m going with said it was intense when he was at This Is London. I’m more of a Steve Aoki, Crookers, Bloody Beetrooms, MSTRKRFT fan myself. Labour of Love is a must.

you guys need some house/techno/trance rehab.

Sorry, we all can’t be Roch Voisine’s #1 fan.