It is Friday People...

Tonight: Dinner with GF, watch Open Tomorrow: Tennis, watch Arsenal, Manchester City game, go to the mall to meet women in the afternoon, drinks in the evening with buddies Sunday: go on 10K run and wach the US Open final

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: hopefully get to see hot neighbor is showeing =), Do explain.

CFABLACKBELT, what are you studying? hh - thanks for the tip. Might actually be heading to Eagle Ranch as well. Definitely playing the Springs course.

friday night: watch ultraright wing religous videos, sing and dance around nake in the shower Saterday: go harass liberals down in Boston focusing on those damn hipsters Sunday: take some pills and maybe sing and dance nake in the shower again

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: Dinner with GF, watch Open > Tomorrow: Tennis, watch Arsenal, Manchester City > game, go to the mall to meet women in the > afternoon, drinks in the evening with buddies > Sunday: go on 10K run and wach the US Open final Planning on dumping the GF between tonight and tomorrow? Where in the mall? Hot Topic?

Ahahahahahahaah +1

juventurd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Tonight: Dinner with GF, watch Open > > Tomorrow: Tennis, watch Arsenal, Manchester > City > > game, go to the mall to meet women in the > > afternoon, drinks in the evening with buddies > > Sunday: go on 10K run and wach the US Open > final > > > Planning on dumping the GF between tonight and > tomorrow? Where in the mall? Hot Topic? good catch.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFABLACKBELT Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Tonight: hopefully get to see hot neighbor is > showeing =), > > Do explain. Yeah, a) not sure what language he’s writing in and b) if he means showering, pics or the neighbor doesn’t exist.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friday - Drive to Chicago, happy hour with > coworkers, dinner/drinks with friends > Saturday - Hang around the city with my bff from > high school, pregame all day, bachelorette party > all night What’s the update on this.

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ---------------------------------------------------- > > What’s the update on this. After taking multiple shots from penis shooters (kill me now) … we just boarded the trolley and are headed to the first bar … let the party begin …

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > After taking multiple shots from penis shooters My type of chick…

rhyme Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheAliMan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Friday - Leave right after work to British > > Columbia > > Friday night - Get destroyed at the hotel in > > Radium Hot Springs > > Saturday morning - golf > > Saturday afternoon - golf > > Saturday night - unsure > > Sunday morning - golf here --> > > http://www.greywolfgolf.com/ > > Sunday afternoon - return home > > Sunday night - meeting > > I’ve heard Grey wolf is a great course. Haven’t > played it, but have played others in the area, SonofaB, mountain golf courses are tough as fk. ------------------------------------- KarenC is hot

yeay - Aliman you’re hot :wink:

-1, the sig stays.

you have some serious jealousy issues IHIHM - how about you take me completely out of your sig so it isn’t mean!

I almost hate to admit it but IHIHM’s signature does make me laugh a little bit. I think it’s kind of funny because it’s not true. We all know you’re a pretty woman KarenC.

thanks jensen honey :wink: but most people on this board have no idea what i look like!

JensensalphaMale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We all know > you’re a pretty woman KarenC. +1

aww thanks daviskr :wink: right back at ya!

cue up some girl-on-girl music…