It is Friday People...

I gotta say…daviskr is waaaayyyy hotter than KarenC. Kind of agree with IHIHM on this one…ooops, sorry KarenC… eh, you’re OK.

quit bumping last week’s friday thread you people

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I gotta say…daviskr is waaaayyyy hotter than > KarenC. Kind of agree with IHIHM on this > one…ooops, sorry KarenC… eh, you’re OK. where the pics on these two?

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Iginla2010 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I gotta say…daviskr is waaaayyyy hotter than > > KarenC. Kind of agree with IHIHM on this > > one…ooops, sorry KarenC… eh, you’re OK. > > > where the pics on these two? karenc invited people on AF to her facebook a while back, I missed out cause I didn’t register for AF yet :frowning: i dont think daviskr ever posted anything

ha haha, yes, quit bumping the thread…

^ you can ask iheartiheartmath, kblade, aliman, brianr or quantjock … i’m friends with all of them on FB …

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thanks jensen honey :wink: > > but most people on this board have no idea what i > look like! I guess that makes me one of the fortunate ones. :wink:

^ what about me? I’m an admirer too! although I found you on AF FB.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ you can ask iheartiheartmath, kblade, aliman, > brianr or quantjock … i’m friends with all of > them on FB … couldnt I search for kristen davis on FB wasnt that your name

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^ you can ask iheartiheartmath, kblade, aliman, > > brianr or quantjock … i’m friends with all of > > them on FB … > > > couldnt I search for kristen davis on FB wasnt > that your name Looks like you have some stalkers coming out of the woodwork daviskr.

^ When a stalker like you manages to successfully become an acquaintance, why not anybody else? What’s the harm in trying? Right? BTW, I am not stalking anybody. Haa

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I gotta say…daviskr is waaaayyyy hotter than > KarenC. Kind of agree with IHIHM on this > one…ooops, sorry KarenC… eh, you’re OK. Hahaha thanks very much - have you even seen what I look like or just guessing?

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Iginla2010 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I gotta say…daviskr is waaaayyyy hotter > than > > > KarenC. Kind of agree with IHIHM on this > > > one…ooops, sorry KarenC… eh, you’re OK. > > > > > > where the pics on these two? > > > karenc invited people on AF to her facebook a > while back, I missed out cause I didn’t register > for AF yet :frowning: > > i dont think daviskr ever posted anything you can add me if you like just send a message saying what your AF handle is or I won’t add…I get way too many random adds

Ive seen kaz, she’s definately shtoinkable ! !

I can only guess what that means coming from you :stuck_out_tongue:

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Iginla2010 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I gotta say…daviskr is waaaayyyy hotter than > > KarenC. Kind of agree with IHIHM on this > > one…ooops, sorry KarenC… eh, you’re OK. > > > Hahaha thanks very much - have you even seen what > I look like or just guessing? Hey I will send you an invite to add me, prolly I will be able to see you better and then change my opinion. Howz that?

^ sure go for it - make sure you add your AF handle though