It's all over, congratulations.

Yes, I feel it in my bones! Hoof, this could have been a major disaster for the U.S. financial system, but it’s over, with only a few banks going under and things returning firmly under control. The last few weeks will go down in history as some of the most grim in U.S. economic history, and the greatest bargain hunting expeditions of all time! The magnitude of the crisis has been way overblown, with fear mostly driving things down. Start buying distressed securities of all kinds starting today (Friday) or Monday morning. I feel good already. Good luck.

I didnt know snoop dog was an AF member.

Maybe you didn’t hear the latest news…WaMu is gone too!!! What do you have to say now?

Fo shizzle …

consolidation is a good thing, lets rid the weeds and move on with our lives…financials are only 20% of the bogey – you need to “chillax”

June07_guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes, I feel it in my bones! Hoof, this could have > been a major disaster for the U.S. financial > system, but it’s over, with only a few banks going > under and things returning firmly under control. > The last few weeks will go down in history as some > of the most grim in U.S. economic history, and the > greatest bargain hunting expeditions of all time! > > > The magnitude of the crisis has been way > overblown, with fear mostly driving things down. > Start buying distressed securities of all kinds > starting today (Friday) or Monday morning. I feel > good already. Good luck. This is from a guy who repeatedly posts on AF that he is glad he keeps failing his L1 exam. I’m selling (actually I’ve already sold and I can’t go short).

y is he happy he keeps failing?

What did I tell ya? Don’t you see how the market is recovering fast? Re failing L1, what difference does that make? Look at how all the “bright” people screwing us all up…I bet you that the ones with less knowledge in finance are the ones riding this out ever so smoothly. What good is a charter? Look at JDV! You see what i mean? Exactly.