It's Friday Folks...

whats everyone doing this weekend? I have no plans and am not going out of town this weekend (my favorite kind)

playin Jager

Studying for CFA on Friday Kareoke with this beautiful potential g.f on Saturday

WTF Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Studying for CFA on Friday > Kareoke with this beautiful potential g.f on > Saturday Make sure u sing “I Be Strokin’” by Clarence Carter to her

friday: leaving here asap, beers w/ buddy, drinks with girl then maybe my place? saturday: track day w/ dad and 9 exotic purebreads (cars), hit up home depot for some new parts for my bathroom and start tearing the thing apart, dinner w/ rents then a Hayden concert, maybe meet up w/ girl from friday sunday: breakfast w/ rents, tailgating, NFL etc., more tearing apart bathroom and then cooking out w/ neighbors, googling ‘cougar cruises’ until i find one near me

Tonight: Start the annual negotiation on the holiday season schedule with Mrs. IEV. Saturday: one hour swimming (at least 50% butterfly style) and one hour of Squash. My kids are getting flu vaccines, or pneumococcal vaccines, I don’t remember. Read the same story 50 times to my daughter. Sunday: in-laws are coming (Again? Geeeez). Football all day. Grill some Ribeye steaks for the in-laws.

Stay at work late to avoid going home to the wife

IEV - You failed to mention the sending of lurid drunken emails to former girlfriends…

Working on my novel called ‘Faster than the speed of love’

@tranfering: haha, nah this time I’ll behave. @csk: lol

Tonight: crossfit then beers. Tomorrow: up early to look at some edits on a report some HK bankers are reading, buy a hat (it be gettin cold on the right coast), work on some olympic lifts and go for run. Maybe go to birthday party, but a girl I hooked up with last weekend who I don’t want to see will be there, so maybe not go. Then again, I left my jacket at her house as I fled and I would like to get it back…could get it at said party instead of doing a hasty one-on-one meet up. Why is work easy and this is difficult? Sunday: Watch Vick prove that he is the best QB in the league.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: Start the annual negotiation on the > holiday season schedule with Mrs. IEV. > > Saturday: one hour swimming (at least 50% > butterfly style) and one hour of Squash. My kids > are getting flu vaccines, or pneumococcal > vaccines, I don’t remember. Read the same story 50 > times to my daughter. > > Sunday: in-laws are coming (Again? Geeeez). > Football all day. Grill some Ribeye steaks for the > in-laws. Here is one of your older posts: Last night I was checking emails and saw a message from an ex. I was kind of engaged a few years ago when she was an ultra hottie (top 3 bo0b set I’ve ever had), and also was very “permissive” with an unconventional fetish I have–don’t ask. Good for me I backed off because she gained a lot of weight later. Anyway, I saw her e-mail and thought “Why is this b!tch writing me now?” Opened and it turns out it was a reply to a dirty e-mail I sent a few days ago after a bro’s birthday party. It was disturbing to realize that I had no clue I wrote that because was hammered that night. The level of inappropriateness was really high even for my nonexistent moral standards. I even offered to buy tickets and fly her over here to remember old times. She accepted despite (or probably because) the tone of my email. Tonight I’ll have to chicken out. Moral of the story: stay away of computers when you drink too much. So you are married and still send emails to your ex’s? Wait till your wife finds out about this.

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sunday: Watching Justin Tuck end Vick’s career FTFY

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Inner Evil Voice Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > > So you are married and still send emails to your > ex’s? Wait till your wife finds out about this. Then they will be on Jerry Springer Show!

So he is like 90% of married men. Big deal.

NorthernCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So he is like 90% of married men on Jerry Springer or Maury. Big deal. FTFY

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @tranfering: haha, this time I won’t forget to attach a return ticket and hotel booking for next weekend. > > @csk: lol FTFY

Well, IEV did say before that he was open to MMFF with his neighbors, so who knows…

DISCUSSION MOVED??!?!!! WTF CHADDY?!

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So you are married and still send emails to your > ex’s? Wait till your wife finds out about this. In my defense … I just followed my heart, lol. You cannot ever be wrong if you follow your heart. Just wait for CSK’s novel. There you’ll find it.