It's Friday people...

What’s everyone got going on this weekend?

Friday - Absolutely nothing. Wife promised me an old fashioned.

Sat - Cleaning my garage

Sun - Watch some b-ball? Nothing of import.

(This thread was way more interesting 10 years ago.)

Friday - bball with friends, play video games

Saturday - run at beach, brother/mom birthday lunch, hang with fam

Sunday - bang fiance. plan trip to cabo

Getting up super early to watch the rugby European quarter finals and engaging in a fierce internal dialogue about whether it’s ok to drink at 9am. Depending who wins that debate I’ll either go to the gym after or get a takeaway and be in bed by 9pm

Friday- Drinks after work most likely.

Saturday- Bail on the 14 mile hike I agreed to do.

Sun- honey do list and grocery shopping most likely.

Also… Unless your Robert Kraft at the Orchids day spa the only old fashioned worth enjoying has bourbon, muddled sugar and bitters with an orange rind plus a cherry added if you are a boss.

I have about 200 issues of Domestic Girlfriend to catch up on.

I’m going to try my best to not make fun of this guy all day long at work - luckily, the rest of the bodybuilding.com community are tearing into him.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176978451

Fri-Sun : On that CFA grind. These last weekends are the worst because the weather’s getting warmer and the skirts are coming out.

I think the dude’s a troll

Two dates, get some fresh air, read, look at stocks.

A lot of dull stuff: vacuum house, finish parents’ tax returns, grade a few papers, come up with an exam question (no, not CFA related), visit parents, bake some bread, harass Nerdy as to when the Vegas bachelor party will occur…

:frowning:

Can we not this weekend?

Fri: leave early to get drink with wife, pick up kids and walk home. Have friends over.

Sat: make pancakes, first soccer practice for child, noon Jiu Jitsu, drop children at my parents for night and go to dinner and concert.

Sun: trail run, pick up kids, brunch, contemplate setting up garden.

Fri: Watch President Trump

Sat: Watch President Trump

Sun:Watch President Trump

A man who is not tired of winning.

“Wife promised me an old fashioned.”

What does this even mean?

If you have to ask, you’re not getting one.

Holy crap. I just drank a “strawberry beer”. It honestly tasted like a smoothie but it’s totally beer.

10/10 - would recommend.

Does it pair nicely with avocado toast?

Friday afternoon: sit outside and read National Geographic while kids play. Grill hamburgers and chicken.

Friday night: work. Ruin some lives/buzzes. Finish WIP homework. Gym after shift.

Saturday afternoon: continue WIP group project.

Saturday night: similar to Friday night.

Sunday afternoon: similar to Saturday. Pretend to watch Scooby Doo or Power Rangers to placate toddler.

Sunday night: work.

Monday: stay up all day (literally painful). Make work-related phone calls. Do some online shopping. Take kids and dog to dog park. Self-medicate with alcohol through dinner. Collapse in exhaustion immediately after children go to bed.

Join the revolution already. SRS - how does this not look appetizing?