It's Friday People.....

First to the test takers(this has been said before): Good luck with your exams, take time to treat yourself well after the test. Remember the friends and family who have supported you. Do not drink and drive. May you all pass, but whatever happens - pass or fail, the AF community will understand. Well, it is Friday. Terminator 4 tonight and Golf over the weekend.

glad scando’s traditional friday post lives on again… Exam saturday for me. THen get mega sloshed on saturday night!

No Exam so out voting tonight :slight_smile: Terminator 4 tomorrow night and an art exhibition sunday

@KarenC : Quite disappointed with Terminator 4 especially with all the hype. It’s still a good movie but my expectations are shattered when I watch that movie

Ah ozzie don’t tell me that…well I’ll try go in with low expectations :frowning:

I already told you that I liked it, no need to listen to anyone else’s opinion. Check out the clip of Ahnold that I posted.

If I only listened to you I’d end up in a bikini 24/7 and that “calendar” would definitely end up being made so … Yeah I can’t see it in work - EVERYTHING is blocked, I’m counting the days down til IT get rid of KarenC from AF :frowning:

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If I only listened to you I’d end up in a bikini > 24/7 and that “calendar” would definitely end up > being made so … I’m having a hard time seeing a flaw in this.

Well without a camera being pointed at me - I can’t see the benefit for you either :slight_smile: