It's Friday People....

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pupdawg82 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Mom is staying with us and would be able to > hear > > everything from the guestroom next door … > > > > Are you guys that loud? > > I live in a european farmhouse that was built in > the 1930’s. The doors and walls are thin and > insulation is minimal … Sounds like the new trojans! :open_mouth:

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Part-time Crook Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > daviskr Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Serviced By Others Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Part-time Crook Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > ----- > > > > > Sweep the Leg Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > > > > > (kind of fet!sh). > > > > > > > > describe. > > > > > > +1 … Where do you live now PT? > > > > Lol, I wish I could share, but for sure Chad > would > > not like that and I don’t want to spoil the > > classic “It’s Friday” thread. It’s nothing too > > extreme or anything. It’s like some preference > > for unconventional body parts, a little > > tickling…and some kind wrestling holds while > you > > know. Gosh, I think I’m a pig, lol. > > I take it the kind wrestling hold is her foot in > your mouth… you sick fvck. Relax dude I’m just answering. Besides it’s mutually agreed and nothing harmful at all.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brianr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Part-time Crook Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > daviskr Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Serviced By Others Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > ----- > > > > > Part-time Crook Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----- > > > > > > Sweep the Leg Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > (kind of fet!sh). > > > > > > > > > > describe. > > > > > > > > +1 … Where do you live now PT? > > > > > > Lol, I wish I could share, but for sure Chad > > would > > > not like that and I don’t want to spoil the > > > classic “It’s Friday” thread. It’s nothing > too > > > extreme or anything. It’s like some > preference > > > for unconventional body parts, a little > > > tickling…and some kind wrestling holds while > > you > > > know. Gosh, I think I’m a pig, lol. > > > > I take it the kind wrestling hold is her foot > in > > your mouth… you sick fvck. > > Relax dude I’m just answering. Besides it’s > mutually agreed and nothing harmful at all. Ha, I’m just giving you a hard time. Personally I’m not into that but to each their own.

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheAliMan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > Tomorrow: Work in the morning, go for a run; > going > > away party for a friend at night (He spent a a > > couple of years at ML in investment banking, > hated > > it, and now is going to Japan for work for a > > couple of years before returning to law school) > > Pseudo English-teacher seeking the dream I reckon. Hah, you could say that!

This is the oddest “it’s friday” thread…maybe soppi starting it had an effect on people!

Friday-Friend from NY coming into town, gonna show em how DCers ball, which is probably not gonna impress em, maybe go to a jazz club, Terrence Blanchard, Blues Alley Saturday-Still chilling with said friend, force him to sarge with me during the pm Sunday-probably just reading “Ascent of Money”, also learning C++, Benninga book, no sarging.

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is the oddest “it’s friday” > thread…maybe soppi starting it had an > effect on people! Yeah soppi that’s your fault. Between this Friday’s thread start and your GF situation you’re driving AF crazy. Chad, do something. J/k man.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > This is the oddest “it’s friday” > > thread…maybe soppi starting it had an > > effect on people! > > Yeah soppi that’s your fault. Between this > Friday’s thread start and your GF situation you’re > driving AF crazy. Chad, do something. > > J/k man. Glad someone else caught that :wink: Friday - studying, and other stuff… Saturday - studying, painting Sunday - studying, meeting a friend for dinner

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friday-Friend from NY coming into town, gonna show > em how DCers ball, which is probably not gonna > impress em, maybe go to a jazz club, Terrence > Blanchard, Blues Alley For a guy that sarges you sure do not know how to show a buddy from out of town a good time. After the jazz club will there be sword fights or you going to take him out and show him a good time?

of course were hitting the town afterword bro, forgot to add that.

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > of course were hitting the town afterword bro, > forgot to add that. Good to hear.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “you know” is absent from my posts on “It’s Friday > People …” for this and next weekend :frowning: … Mom > is staying with us and would be able to hear > everything from the guestroom next door … That’s what garages and port-o-potties are for. Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s like some preference > for unconventional body parts, a little > tickling…and some kind wrestling holds while you > know. So basically you’re talking about f-----g a giraffe. nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have been walked in on by my mom do “you know” > with an ex-gf … Yeah but have you ever received c0nd0ms as a birthday present from your mom before. Don’t talk to me about awkward until that happens. KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friday - other stuff… Ummmmmm… +5

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > nuppal Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I have been walked in on by my mom do “you > know” > > with an ex-gf … > > Yeah but have you ever received c0nd0ms as a > birthday present from your mom before. Don’t talk > to me about awkward until that happens. Ouch. i guess no IHIHMJR

So…did anyone get it on with 2 different chicks this weekend or was everyone all talk??

^ Nope, hopefully next weekend!