It's Friday people.....

Tonight: Nowt Tomorrow: World Cup play-offs Sunday: Recovery & family lunch.

Love the early post: Right now: drinking beer (late) and watching Sons of Anarchy on DVR Friday: finish Stern app, see my college group’s show as an alum, hang out with the ex, margaritas at 4:30 (if anyone’s in Philly, let me know!!) Saturday: finish and submit Stern, GMAT study, college show part two as an alum, party all night (again, if you’re in Philly, let me know!!) Sunday: recovery, GMAT, football, GMAT on boltbus, lady friend in Hoboken, prayers for my soul and/or liver.

Friday: sleep Saturday: sleep Sunday: 1/2 day sleep 1/2 nap

Tonight: gym, dinner, unpacking, laundry, alternate you know Saturday: gym, unpacking, work, sushi maybe Sunday: gym, alternate you know

Tonight: Chill Tomorrow: Road Bike, Pack Sunday: Pack, Go see some family Monday: Fly to Jamaica for my wedding

Tonight: No gym, can barely move my body after yesterdays workout. Study, dinner with some important people. Study, beer, alone. Saturday: Mock exam, motrcycle ride, study, gym (maybe), make some pre-made mixes, study, beer, alone. Probably get into a fight with the GF. Sunday: Study, mock exam, motorcycle ride, study, dinner, sleep by 8…

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: gym, dinner, unpacking, laundry, > alternate you know > Saturday: gym, unpacking, work, sushi maybe > Sunday: gym, alternate you know The Red Wings are the worst! Detroit sucks!

Tonight: Blackhawks game Tomorrow:study, birthday dinner, party Sunday: study, Blackhawks game

Tonight: Dinner with momma itstoohot, catch Lakers-Nuggets game later Tomorrow: Read, work, chill Sunday: Laundry, BBQ in the afternoon then SNF.

Friday: lunch with the bff, watching some kid’s college basketball game who used to play for my husband during hs Saturday: spinning, catch up on work, clean the house, maybe dinner/movie (2012) Sunday: hot yoga, cheer for the Bengals as they dominate the Steelers and clinch the AFC North then rub it in PT Crook’s face :wink: btw: Happy Birthday to gongshowsgocheddar Congrats on the getting married to dlpicket

gongshowsgocheddar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: Blackhawks game > Tomorrow:study, birthday dinner, party > Sunday: study, Blackhawks game Blackhawks are pretty bad themselves! Has Toews recovered yet?

11 posts and nobody is watching college football on Saturday. If that’s not depressing I don’t know what is. Tonight: Bars Saturday: Philanthropy baseball game, Run, Georgia/Auburn game Sunday: Recover on the couch and watch football

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 11 posts and nobody is watching college football > on Saturday. If that’s not depressing I don’t > know what is. I am! Today: Flying to DEN for a girls weekend in Ft. Collins! Going out as soon as we arrive. Saturday: College football at a Ft. C sports bar. My team plays at 10:30 mountain time…WAY too early! Brewery tours the rest of the afternoon. Out that night. Sunday: Denver…not sure what we’ll do there.

Tonight: work, bar Tomorrow: work, bar Sunday: work I am like an Indian kid who’s working hard to get into IIT.

Tonight - FRM Tomorrow - FRM NEXT Week - FRM

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > btw: > > Happy Birthday to gongshowsgocheddar > Congrats on the getting married to dlpicket Thank you!

marks_28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > gongshowsgocheddar Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Tonight: Blackhawks game > > Tomorrow:study, birthday dinner, party > > Sunday: study, Blackhawks game > > Blackhawks are pretty bad themselves! Has Toews > recovered yet? First place in the Central Division, yeah they’re terrible! :slight_smile: Yep, Tazer is back!

Tonight: Cocktails and dinner for Member Guest tennis tournament Saturday: Member Guest tennis tournament, Engagement Party, Watching New Zealand beat Bahrain to make it to the World Cup. Sunday: NFL and study.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: Cocktails and dinner for Member Guest > tennis tournament > Saturday: Member Guest tennis tournament, country club member?

No, I am the Guest - I wish!