It's Friday people.....

Shut up, yall aint bosses, I got a kid, and a step kid. Fuck you know bout fuckin, im not even 30 and got a 10 year old. I bust all up inside them hoes.

lol

So you lost it at 20? Weak.

Detroiter wishes he was Eminem.

^ Lol He’s probably the other dumb white guy from D-12.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ > > Lol > > He’s probably the other dumb white guy from D-12. Although maybe he models himself on Vanilla Ice, or Snow.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- continue fighting with my GF about something > I said when i was inebriated, text the girl that > mar350 hooked up with. Do you actually have any good time with your GF? lol. Tonight: Buy a 9mm automatic shotgun, and a foot long Rambo-like knife because I’m traveling to Detroit next week. Check my life insurance too. Saturday: Going out with my 3 y/o daughter so she can select which Christmas present Santa Claus is going to bring. Crawl her out of the store in tears after 10 minutes because she wants all the toys right away. Drunk. Sunday: NFL all day. Drunk

Jenny and I have good times. It just so happens I told her she isnt allowed to visit me for the 2 months leading up to L1. Im going down there is December, so that should be fun. I can’t wait to, you know.

Friday: Support the man by attending his basketball game again (take some pics for brianr b/c he has some obsession with hs cheerleaders), hopefully celebrate him being 3-0 with some drinks. Saturday: Spinning, clean the house, give the dogs a bath, attend another hs basketball game (4-0 not likely), meet up with an old college friend for drinks. Sunday: Hot yoga, Bengals vs. Favre, finally decorate the xmas tree.

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ohhhhh god. > > Like three years ago I so wanted to go to a > Brazilian steakhouse for my Bday. I was living in > Chicago at the time, and we went to one called > Brazzaz, it looks great in concept, but in > reality, it makes you want to puke. I am an > extremely fast walker, and afterwards we were > waddling behind all the fat tourists. > > > Cornell? Hofstra? Football? > > In the same sentance? > > haha what a joke > > Yankees can’t play football giants are still better than lions

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friday: Support the man by attending his > basketball game again (take some pics for brianr > b/c he has some obsession with hs cheerleaders), You say obsession, I say mild interest.

Friday: Work holiday party, drink, drank, drunk Saturday: BSchool apps, run, Santa bar crawl, open bar, birthday party Sunday: BSchool apps, run, NFL, but most importantly - watching my Eagles DESTROY the Giants

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- >finally decorate the xmas tree. I bet against it, sounds like you’re going to finish close to Jan 4th, lol.

> Sunday: Hot yoga, Bengals vs. Favre, finally > decorate the xmas tree. +1 to Bengals vs. Vikes, should be a good matchup

and new york still doesnt ahve a football team. get a team in your state then talk, new york giants, rofl. man im livin in the D, and i got granite on the counters, wood on the floors and travertine in the bathroom. dont worry ill be out in amagansett this summer too? Will I catch any of you bums out there? Nah, doubt you even have cribs there, i bet you dont have that blue parking pass to park at the beach either. Step your game up, fuckos aint even south of the highway. Ask me what im doin on a friday this summer, ill be loungin in a 5000 sqf home south of the highway. if you dont know what that means, you aint been coppin no cribs in the hamptons.

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > and new york still doesnt ahve a football team. > get a team in your state then talk, new york > giants, rofl. > > > man im livin in the D, and i got granite on the > counters, wood on the floors and travertine in the > bathroom. > > dont worry ill be out in amagansett this summer > too? Will I catch any of you bums out there? > Nah, doubt you even have cribs there, i bet you > dont have that blue parking pass to park at the > beach either. Step your game up, fuckos aint even > south of the highway. Ask me what im doin on a > friday this summer, ill be loungin in a 5000 sqf > home south of the highway. if you dont know what > that means, you aint been coppin no cribs in the > hamptons. As a Giants fan, it bothers me that they play in Jersey but you are forgetting about the Bills. That being said, it’s easy to forget about the Bills.

Damn, touche, I did forget about the Bills. You win on that one.

Bills > Lions

NFL > Lions But Matthew Stafford is the man, how many people will escape the trainers to get out on the field to throw a touchdown in a meaningless game with a dislocated shoulder. Pretty solid right there.

anyway NCAA > NFL but yall would never know cause yall went to hofstra and cornell rofl my dad went to hofstra my dad is a fruit, that never played a sport