It's Friday people.....

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > anyway > > NCAA > NFL > > but yall would never know > > cause yall went to hofstra and cornell > > rofl > > my dad went to hofstra > > my dad is a fruit, that never played a sport Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, eh?

Hofstara is for g@ys and I guess your father is too.

all northeastern schools are for gays, i went to boston university, left after 1 semester, shit was gay, kids didnt know how to shotgun beers. left and wnet to a real state school in the midwest with real football, or wait football period, BU doesnt even have that. seriously northeast worst schools in the nation.

This guy Detroiter reminds me when I lived in the US and the few times I tried to talk with black people in the street, I just couldn’t understand half of what they were saying. I’m not suggesting that there’s anything wrong with being black or that Detroiter is black based on how he writes. It’s just similar.

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > all northeastern schools are for gays, i went to > boston university, left after 1 semester, shit was > gay, kids didnt know how to shotgun beers. left > and wnet to a real state school in the midwest > with real football, or wait football period, BU > doesnt even have that. seriously northeast worst > schools in the nation. Harvard, Columbia, Tuck, MIT, NYU, Upenn, Brown, Duke etc are in northeast you idiot.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This guy Detroiter reminds me when I lived in the > US and the few times I tried to talk with black > people in the street, I just couldn’t understand > half of what they were saying. I’m not suggesting > that there’s anything wrong with being black or > that Detroiter is black based on how he writes. > It’s just similar. Ebonics!

ur not even from the US? rofl, haha, thats cause you dont even talk english, prolly talk some british shit scones, and blokes and chaps. wait how are you even on the internet if your not in the USA?

Detroiter, Is Detroit even considered part of the US? It’s pretty much a third world country.

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ur not even from the US? rofl, haha, thats cause > you dont even talk english, prolly talk some > british shit scones, and blokes and chaps. > That’s right dude. Can you believe it? I guess my life is doomed. > wait how are you even on the internet if your not > in the USA? Don’t know dude, those Liberals are just giving the country away somehow. Maybe Ronald “Regan” (as you call him) could come back to life and run the country again the way it’s supposed to be.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Detroiter, > > Is Detroit even considered part of the US? It’s > pretty much a third world country. I am sure third world countries are way richer than Detroit.

Like, Somalia, and Vanuatu, I think the GDP of Inner-Mongolia outpaces that of Detroit.

i totally blew off studying last night (l2) to work on my truck…felt great but now i actually feel guilty…

Wait, Duke is in the Northeast? Are you retarded? Rest of those schools you named are for liberals. Those are the places you go if you cant play beer pong.

friday : christmas party saturday : mexico sweet.

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > friday : christmas party > saturday : mexico > > sweet. You should meet up with PT for some drinks.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > philip.platt Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > friday : christmas party > > saturday : mexico > > > > sweet. > > You should meet up with PT for some drinks. Tryin to live vicariously through phillip?

Oh, If p.p were a chick you bet I’ll try really hard to meet up, lol. Going to some beach, Philip? If you’re going to Puerto Vallarta by any chance, I’ve been planning a romance weekend there with daviskr, so I have an updated directory of things to do, places to visit in town, etc.

^ You’re planning a romance weekend, but you have a list of things to do? Newb, if I had a romance weekend with Daviskr we wouldn’t leave the…well I will leave that up to the imagination. We wouldnt leave the buffet line, because I am so damn hungry.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Oh, If p.p were a chick you bet I’ll try really > hard to meet up, lol. Going to some beach, Philip? > If you’re going to Puerto Vallarta by any chance, > I’ve been planning a romance weekend there with > daviskr, so I have an updated directory of things > to do, places to visit in town, etc. Actually, I am going to puerto vallarta tomorrow and then staying in sayulita for three weeks. I might go on some roadtrips though during that time if they are not too far.

It is a quote from the office people…solid reference Mitch