It's Friday people.....

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ > > You’re planning a romance weekend, but you have a > list of things to do? > > Newb, if I had a romance weekend with Daviskr we > wouldn’t leave the…well I will leave that up to > the imagination. > > I have to disagree since a very important component of romance is precisely to share enjoyable experiences with the other person. It’s not just drink, talk, dinner, and you know. It’s doing things together and having lots of fun what really makes a lasting connection. You don’t even need to pick topics to talk about (e.g., “ohh the Bengals won the division, uhmm that numi never ends writing his stuff…”). No, we’ll just go and enjoy the day. By night at dinner both tired and sunburned from walking the town and swimming and snorkeling, the conversation will be just perfect, laughing like if we had meet years ago.

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > friday : christmas party > saturday : mexico > > sweet. Sounds like a nice way to kick of the bday. Have fun man.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nuppal Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^ > > > > You’re planning a romance weekend, but you have > a > > list of things to do? > > > > Newb, if I had a romance weekend with Daviskr > we > > wouldn’t leave the…well I will leave that up > to > > the imagination. > > > > > > I have to disagree since a very important > component of romance is precisely to share > enjoyable experiences with the other person. It’s > not just drink, talk, dinner, and you know. It’s > doing things together and having lots of fun what > really makes a lasting connection. You don’t even > need to pick topics to talk about (e.g., “ohh the > Bengals won the division, uhmm that numi never > ends writing his stuff…”). No, we’ll just go and > enjoy the day. By night at dinner both tired and > sunburned from walking the town and swimming and > snorkeling, the conversation will be just perfect, > laughing like if we had meet years ago. Creepy the thought this guy has put into this.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nuppal Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^ > > > > You’re planning a romance weekend, but you have > a > > list of things to do? > > > > Newb, if I had a romance weekend with Daviskr > we > > wouldn’t leave the…well I will leave that up > to > > the imagination. > > > > > > I have to disagree since a very important > component of romance is precisely to share > enjoyable experiences with the other person. It’s > not just drink, talk, dinner, and you know. It’s > doing things together and having lots of fun what > really makes a lasting connection. You don’t even > need to pick topics to talk about (e.g., “ohh the > Bengals won the division, uhmm that numi never > ends writing his stuff…”). No, we’ll just go and > enjoy the day. By night at dinner both tired and > sunburned from walking the town and swimming and > snorkeling, the conversation will be just perfect, > laughing like if we had meet years ago. This is exactly why I effing love you man. No homo.

I’m having my birthday celebration this weekend…can’t believe it’s been a year already. Age has a way of creeping up on you quickly… Friday: Birthday dinner with friends and then going Western dancing Saturday: Birthday plans with girlfriend (not sure what all is happening, but she told me not to make any plans for the afternoon or evening) Sunday: Watch football, get my bags packed for France and New York Have a great weekend everyone!

Saturday: My birthday which will be relatively quite because… Sunday: Running White Rock Marathon

Murders&Executions??? Are you in fact Patrick Bateman? Just remember, you cant spell slaughter without laughter haha

Thanks JHP.

Ouch, my head hurts. Opera until 3:30, Waffle House until 4:30… Call from my boss at 9 am FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU