It's Friday people....

Friday: No fun. I have to finish a project at work. Most likely it will be me who switches the lights off in the office. Sat: My wife made a to-do list for me. It’s so long, my boss would kiss my feet if I ever did that much work for him. In the evening a couple of friends are coming. She is an alcoholic, he is a bore. Too bad those are my friends, not my wife’s. They usually stay late, mostly because she needs to consume a huge amount of alcohol before she even feels a buzz. Did I mention that she is the designated driver? Sun: Church with my older son. Made that promise before I learned that my boozer-bore friends would be coming. Damn… Rest of the day: Snoozing.

Probably do out this weekend and play “Garbage man and Janitor”. For those not familiar with the game, it involves you and a buddy dressed well at a decent bar engaging girls in conversation. When the inevitable “what do your do?” question comes from them, one of you is a janitor and the other a garbage man. See how long you can carry on the conversation and how their interest changes because, you know, women really want a nice guy who as a “good personality”.

I’m in your boat.

BizBanker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Probably do out this weekend and play “Garbage man > and Janitor”. For those not familiar with the > game, it involves you and a buddy dressed well at > a decent bar engaging girls in conversation. When > the inevitable “what do your do?” question comes > from them, one of you is a janitor and the other a > garbage man. See how long you can carry on the > conversation and how their interest changes > because, you know, women really want a nice guy > who as a “good personality”. Sounds like a game I would play… although I usually try to come at it from the other direction… i.e. special ed teacher, firefighter, investment banker, etc…

Weekend starts now with gym. HH with girl “friend”. Drink some whiskey. If we get enough snow to stop most traffic then take hitch a couple ropes to an SUV for tandem snowboarding tow bonanza through the city. Sat: Either go snowboarding/skiing with friends or be lazy and don’t. Sun: Home improvement, maybe dimsum. Go to I don’t care about the Superbowl party.

FUNancialAnalyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BizBanker Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Probably do out this weekend and play “Garbage > man > > and Janitor”. For those not familiar with the > > game, it involves you and a buddy dressed well > at > > a decent bar engaging girls in conversation. > When > > the inevitable “what do your do?” question > comes > > from them, one of you is a janitor and the other > a > > garbage man. See how long you can carry on the > > conversation and how their interest changes > > because, you know, women really want a nice guy > > who as a “good personality”. > > > Sounds like a game I would play… although I > usually try to come at it from the other > direction… i.e. special ed teacher, firefighter, > investment banker, etc… Yeah but that kills the fun. The point is to make the subject confront her own pettiness and inner turmoil with deciding whether or not the garbage man or janitor career is a deal breaker, even for just a few drinks and a good time. Those other jobs add to your positives so its no fun. Anybody can get laid being a fighter pilot or firefighter. Making it challenging is the fun part.

touche… or instead of pumping yourself you can just neg the girl… the idea being everyone else is nice to the person… you attack her self-esteem subtely… everyone else appears to be fake… you’re the only person who tells her the truth… also because you’re not “going after her” she’ll eventually go after you… or… if you’re lazy… obviously pick out the ones with blatant self-esteem and daddy issues…

Also, garbage men make bank… at the right bar… thats a pretty good plus… custodian’s can too.

Yeah and be the first one to say “just so you know, im not sleeping with you tonite”. Or one of my favorites, if you ask a girl to dance in a loud club and she says no, yell louder, “No I said your @ss looks fat in those pants!” I think thats an old one but still funny.

And remember to set-up an alternate facebook profile (not on your office or work computer) to support whichever alias you are planning to use. All the smart phones make it really easy to do quality intel gathering… gotta plan ahead with some disinformation!

And never, ever leave your wingman!

Friday - tennis, drinks Saturday - work all day, party all night Sunday - hosting a Super Bowl potluck party Have a good weekend folks

Biz and FUN, sounds like a great game. I’m in, can I be the newly freed white collar criminal?

CzarHC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Biz and FUN, sounds like a great game. I’m in, can > I be the newly freed white collar criminal? Not white collar criminal. Any yuppie girl will know that you probably still have money off shore somewhere, therefore your getting bonus points. I dont think they would have a problem with the morality play. Better make it something non violent but also not profitable. Credit card fraud.

I like it. Let’s do it and we can discuss politics over a beer…or not…

As long as its a Jon Stewart/Bill O cordial discussion. I dont want to hear about any kenyan birth certificates or communist conspiracies.

I have a policy of not discussing politics while drinking. It ruins the mood even if you agree with everyone in the room. I’d rather talk sports because then at least everyone can admit that Barack Obama can’t go to the right on the basketball court. Have a good weekend!

And Derek Zoolander cant go left. Good day to you. Finishing up with FRA and feeling like blowing off some steam.

Leaving the office… probably gonna go buy a handle of Captain, invite a couple buds to pregame, and not head out until the handle is gone… pretty rough if you’re going to an all-u-can drink afterwards…

Im buying an LDS on you FUN. (Liver Default Swap)