It's Friday people....

En route to Geneva for a long weekend of skiing, eating & drinking. Enjoy!

London for me baby

Study, Gym and SuperBowl.

dinners with friends tonight and tomorrow, interspersed with lots of studying

Friday - chill, build a snowman Saturday - I’m going to a benefit to give cancer to pets…or maybe it’s to prevent it. Either way there’s an open bar. Sunday - Go Colts!

Fri: Call of Duty MW2, Study Sat: Study Sun: Study, watch James Bond movies in lieu of Superbowl

I’m playing lots of CoD too. Sweet game. It is amazing how annoying kids on Live are though. They shouldn’t be allowed to talk until their voice changes.

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m playing lots of CoD too. Sweet game. It is > amazing how annoying kids on Live are though. > They shouldn’t be allowed to talk until their > voice changes. hahaha - agreed. I usually mute everyone as soon as I get into a game.

Friday - Study Saturday - Soccer (play and watch) and go for dinns with friends Sunday - Soccer (watch Arsenal demolish Chelsea) then study

Tonight: study Tomorrow: college basketball, shoe shopping, buy a new phone (I think I’m going w/the BB Tour…), charity event (perhaps the same benefit Sweep the Leg is going to?) Sunday: study

Friday: Happy Hour then Study (only if I don’t drink a lot)…if I do, then maybe movie or girl Saturday: Study, College Basketball, Compete in Top Chef competition Sunday: Study then Superbowl!

Tonight: work on a side project until 3am. Tomorrow: Swimming, work until 4pm. Sunday: Super barbecue & Super beer case. Drunk before SB kick-off.

Friday: Probably get blacked out only to pass out on the redline on my way home even though I’ll prob only be going two stops… wake up at Howard station… wake up… hop on redline going south… probably pass out again… hopefully wake up before getting stabbed… hop on redline going North again and stay awake as a result of the adrenaline rush of realizing I was almost robbed and stabbed. Get McDonalds breakfast on way home. Saturday: Plan to take it easy as a result of “bad” Friday night only to be usurped by any one of my buddies hitting me up to booze. 50% probability of repeating Friday night. Sunday; SuperBowl, gym, and day drinking. Monday: wondering why I keep doing this every weekend.

FUNancialAnalyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friday: Probably get blacked out only to pass out > on the redline on my way home even though I’ll > prob only be going two stops… wake up at Howard > station… wake up… hop on redline going > south… probably pass out again… hopefully wake > up before getting stabbed… hop on redline going > North again and stay awake as a result of the > adrenaline rush of realizing I was almost robbed > and stabbed. Get McDonalds breakfast on way > home. > > Saturday: Plan to take it easy as a result of > “bad” Friday night only to be usurped by any one > of my buddies hitting me up to booze. 50% > probability of repeating Friday night. > > Sunday; SuperBowl, gym, and day drinking. > > Monday: wondering why I keep doing this every > weekend. +1.

Friday: Study (Maybe some late night Call of Duty, the game is awesome) Saturday: Study all day Sunday: GTL, Superbowl Party

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FUNancialAnalyst Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Friday: Probably get blacked out only to pass > out > > on the redline on my way home even though I’ll > > prob only be going two stops… wake up at > Howard > > station… wake up… hop on redline going > > south… probably pass out again… hopefully > wake > > up before getting stabbed… hop on redline > going > > North again and stay awake as a result of the > > adrenaline rush of realizing I was almost > robbed > > and stabbed. Get McDonalds breakfast on way > > home. > > > > Saturday: Plan to take it easy as a result of > > “bad” Friday night only to be usurped by any > one > > of my buddies hitting me up to booze. 50% > > probability of repeating Friday night. > > > > Sunday; SuperBowl, gym, and day drinking. > > > > Monday: wondering why I keep doing this every > > weekend. > > +1. ROFLMAO…I assume you have finished all 3 exams now so no need to study on the weekends!!

No… got L3 this June… work is really busy right now… and I just passed the CFP exam… so basically I have no motivation right now… Have already started, done with Book 2… probably won’t start studying on the weekends until March… if you wait until the last minute it only takes a minute.

Fri: Don’t have to study, passed all 3, and also took GMAT Sat: Don’t have to study, passed all 3, and also took GMAT Sun Don’t have to study, passed all 3, and also took GMAT enjoy

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fri: Don’t have to study, passed all 3, and also > took GMAT > Sat: Don’t have to study, passed all 3, and also > took GMAT > Sun Don’t have to study, passed all 3, and also > took GMAT > > enjoy So based on your handle… World of Warcraft all weekend? Or do you hate all those posers and play the real thing… D & D 3rd edition complete with costumes?

I’m just jealous… have L3 in June and GMAT sometime in the next 6ish months.