its fridizzzay peeps

a lot going on this weekend including ALCS/NLCS finales, a G-20 summit, France drama, and I’m sure a lot of other things. what’s up? Friday: leaving work asap, quick gym routine, watching the ALCS and hoping the Yanks can put up a ton of runs, catching up w/ some friends from out of town Saturday: hard gym, errands, mountain biking, a concert, bars, etc. Sunday: tailgating/pig pickin, watching the games at a bar, probably grilling some steaks, east bound and down

Fri-Sat: Going to an upstate NY small town for climbing and Oktoberfest w/ the GF. Hopefully I can find a bar that is showing the fights. Sun: nothing special.

what is it about friday that makes people want to bring food into the office? so far today i’ve had a bagel w/ cream cheese, a donut, a twix bar and a tall coffee. the only thing i bought was the coffee. the clif bar and apple i brought are my post gym lunch.

Friday: xfit, cooking Indian food date with girl (never cooked it before)…she’s Kenyan, but says it’s similar. I dunno. Saturday: xfit, work because have a big project due. Watching some baseball. Sunday: Going out to parents’ farm with some friends and going fishing.

Friday: meeting the gf after work. Maybe ‘you know’ and dinner, but spending the night separate 'cause she’s getting up early. This means video games and beer for me, prolly. Saturday: Work at library for most of the morning. Short run in my new (awesome) running shoes. Evening is a get-together I planned with 8 people, dinner out followed by bowling. Drunk bowling, that is. Sunday: Longer run in Van Cortlandt park to check out the trails for Dec. race I signed up for. If I’m very, very motivated, more work to get ahead of schedule for next week.

Going to Indy for the weekend with the wife for her college homecoming. Hopefully get drunk with some of her hot sorority sisters.

mep_cfa’10 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Going to Indy for the weekend with the wife for > her college homecoming. Hopefully get drunk with > some of her hot sorority sisters and then have a MFFFFFFFFF. Fixed your post for you.

today - rest, too much business travel the last three weeks Sat - See if MU can beat OU Sun - Chiefs are back home so I’ll be tailgating/inebriated by 8:30 AM.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mep_cfa’10 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Going to Indy for the weekend with the wife for > > her college homecoming. Hopefully get drunk > with > > some of her hot sorority sisters and then have a > MFFFFFFFFF. > > Fixed your post for you. Fu¢k, I wish that was gonna happen…

Eat kimchi, do ‘you know’ with a hot Asian, mix a record, cheer for France… …you know, the usual.

Friday: Work, drive to Houston, Rangers game, bars Saturday: who knows Sunday: half marathon, drive to Dallas, indoor soccer, sleep

purealpha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Eat kimchi, do ‘you know’ with a hot Asian, mix a > record, cheer for France… > > …you know, the usual. Are you currently working in Korea?

Relocating… packing, traveling, winding up everything… T.T

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friday: xfit, cooking Indian food date with girl > (never cooked it before)…she’s Kenyan, but says > it’s similar. I dunno. > Saturday: xfit, work because have a big project > due. Watching some baseball. > Sunday: Going out to parents’ farm with some > friends and going fishing. what is on the menu for dinner? some red cross rations or some wheat mixed with water?

Tonight: Jackass 3d, hopefully you know with the girl from last weekend again Saturday: Work, Watch the fight, Club 50, hopefully you know with a new girl Sunday: Soccer @ 8am

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sunday: Soccer @ 8am That sounds awful.

Anyone ‘get it in’ this weekend?

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Sunday: Soccer @ 8am > > That sounds awful. That depends if you won or lost :slight_smile: I have soccer at 3:30 today and then bball at 8