It's June officially.. war!

Just want to get done with this fcuking shIt. I already peaked around the last week of May and it’s all downturn and depressing as we get closer to the exam. Can I pretake this shItty test?

I am so ready to get this over with! Every time I think I have a pretty good grasp on the whole curriculum, someone has to ask such a question, to which I say “where did that come from? Darn! I gotta go back and review that…”

I think I’ll peak sometime in the middle of June or July

i’m afraid that my peak might come around may… of 2011. ok i’m awake though. what to learn what to learn?

I started way too late this year because I don’t really care about CFA anymore. The exams are just to far apart that I was busy with a lot of things, none of them CFA. So now I was trying to get into study mode but I need the remaining days! Thank god for the Schweser Reference sheet though. Saved my ass in Level II where I looked at Accrual Ratios on the sheet, had no clue what they were (was on friday), looked into it and then on saturday saw multiple FSA questions on them. Hurray! Hoping I have the same Eureka moment this time around to kick this thing in the teeth. A few more days then finally it’s over! Hopefully for good but I’m getting confident. However, while studying I get extremely optimistic when I finally do well on an IPS questions, then extremely pessimistic when they are asking a 30 point question about something I have never seen before! Need to iron out the latter and we are golden. :slight_smile:

I am at work today:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CdJTfGiRCI this test is the Soviets

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am at work today:( I’m at work too …totally can’t focus. I keep thinking about how I need to review ethics / derivs

same here. I need to do GIPS, Ethics (AMC), Deri, IPS etc in next 3 days.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > same here. I need to do GIPS, Ethics (AMC), Deri, > IPS etc in next 3 days. Do you know if we need to read the seperate section on doft dollars and research and objectivity? These sections were not in the CFA books.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am at work today:( Me, too. I’ll be sneaking in as much studying as I can, though.

Lets kill this thing dead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-22tna7KHzI

MrGrey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfaboston28 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > same here. I need to do GIPS, Ethics (AMC), > Deri, > > IPS etc in next 3 days. > > > Do you know if we need to read the seperate > section on doft dollars and research and > objectivity? These sections were not in the CFA > books. ] If not in the books then don’t worry.