It's nearly Christmas people......

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Christmas Eve: Work, Food, Drinks, Midnight Mass > with my niece & nephew. > Christmas Day: Presents, Food, Drink, Food, Drink, > House Party. > St. Stephen’s Day: Hangover, Ham Sandwiches (Brown > toast and mayonnaise, oh yeah) > > Happy Christmas to you all, and a healthy and > prosperous 2010 to you. Sods - knew you would have a thread going. Sure hopefully see you over the festivities (if the missus allows it). I’ll throw you a text! (Local tonight btw)

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > soddy1979 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > KarenC Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Christmas eve: whiskey > > > Christmas day: beers > > > Boxing day: probably whiskey again > > > > > > Bring on the next year! > > > > Lot of drinking for a girl who doesn’t drink > that > > much! Seriously though, have a good 2010. You > > definitely deserve it. > > > Yeah hopefully if i drink enough i wont remember > it :slight_smile: What whiskey won’t cure, there is not a cure

^ yeah that’s what I’m hoping - Bottoms up! Happy Holidays guys

Christmas Eve: sleep until noon, check nymex, sleep until 5, dinner with family, go back to sleep Christmas Day: sleep until noon, check email, sleep until 5, dinner with family, go back to sleep weekend after x mas: SLEEP

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > DonDraper Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Sunday: Steelers game in Pitt! > > Oh I bet PT Crook is jealous … > > One of my Xmas presents from Mr. Davis was a > t-shirt which says “Even God hates the Steelers”. > I laughed my @ss off and will wear it with pride > at the next Bengals game. ^Yeah that game was compelling. Once I saw a t-shirt saying: “you bet your sweet @ss I hate the Steelers”, lol.