It's nearly Christmas people......

Christmas Eve: Work, Food, Drinks, Midnight Mass with my niece & nephew. Christmas Day: Presents, Food, Drink, Food, Drink, House Party. St. Stephen’s Day: Hangover, Ham Sandwiches (Brown toast and mayonnaise, oh yeah) Happy Christmas to you all, and a healthy and prosperous 2010 to you.

Christmas Eve: See my babies and wife after a week. I miss them. Eat a pound of turkey. Christmas Day: play with my older daughter. Saturday: Wish my babies and wife stay away from me for another week. Sunday: NFL

Christmas Eve: Work, then Surf, then Party Christmas Day: Surf then dinner with sister + friends Christmas Night: Pregaming first - poppin bottles of champagne on the terrace overlooking the mexican coast, then party Saturday: Surf , Party Sunday: Surf, Party

Christmas eve: whiskey Christmas day: beers Boxing day: probably whiskey again Bring on the next year!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Christmas eve: whiskey > Christmas day: beers > Boxing day: probably whiskey again > > Bring on the next year! Lot of drinking for a girl who doesn’t drink that much! Seriously though, have a good 2010. You definitely deserve it.

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Christmas eve: whiskey > > Christmas day: beers > > Boxing day: probably whiskey again > > > > Bring on the next year! > > Lot of drinking for a girl who doesn’t drink that > much! Seriously though, have a good 2010. You > definitely deserve it. Yeah hopefully if i drink enough i wont remember it :slight_smile:

I <3 KarenC. Xmas Eve: Workout like no tomorrow (because I can’t workout on Xmas). Finish my Xmas shopping b/c Amazon concelled my oder and decided to e-mail me about it yesterday afternoon. Xmas: Sleep until my sister wakes me up (i’ve gotten a total of 10 hours sleep in the past 4 days). Give my gifts of joy. Fly to Florida to see Jenny (for the first time in 2.5 months) and, you know x 1000. Wish I was back home because I got what i wanted and realize I will be pretty bored for the next 6 days. Boxing day/Kwanzaa: Prepare for something on Tuesday, you know, probably do some work, read, you know…

Christmas Eve: work til 2:00, go home and drink, dinner/gifts at the in-law’s. Christmas: watch my son rip open his gifts, drive 3 hours to the parents, drink/eat/gifts, take the wife to a movie, not watch the Titans game because I’m taking the wife to see a movie. Saturday: drive 3.5 hours to the grandparents, stuff my face, gifts, drive 3.5 hours back to the parents. Sunday: drive 3 hours home, unpack the car, get ready for Monday. Monday: work

flowbe, Just tell everyone to come to you, this way you can consume more alcohol, watch the Titans game AND rent a movie that your wife can watch.

Christmas Eve: Work, dinner with friends, Elf, open one present each with Mrs. D Christmas Day: Spiked coffee, presents, random Xmas movie, Xmas ale, eggnog Saturday: Brunch, nap, dinner, Xmas ale Sunday: Steelers game in Pitt!

Christmas Eve: Work till probably 1:00; Go over mother-in-law’s…drink, eat, maybe some Wii. Christmas Day: Cook a Boston Butt all day for some pulled pork (making homemade BBQ sauce too). Friends over for dinner and Amber Bock. Saturday: Mother-in-law is babysitting overnight, so me and the wife are staying at a condo at the beach, going to Island Way for dinner and Frenchy’s Rockaway for booze and maybe some uninterupted “you know” time after. Sunday: Study and watch the Dolphins game.

Merry Christmas and Babba Booey to you all!

DonDraper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sunday: Steelers game in Pitt! Oh I bet PT Crook is jealous … One of my Xmas presents from Mr. Davis was a t-shirt which says “Even God hates the Steelers”. I laughed my @ss off and will wear it with pride at the next Bengals game.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > One of my Xmas presents from Mr. Davis was a > t-shirt which says “Even God hates the Steelers”. > I laughed my @ss off and will wear it with pride > at the next Bengals game. I wish they made a shirt that said “even god hates Tim Tebow” or “everytime Tim Tebow cries god makes 100 baby kittens”

Christmas Eve - work, lunch which will involve margaritas, dinner and Xmas with the in-laws, pack for tomorrow Christmas Day - drive to Nashville, offer up some Jack to tailgaters in hopes they’re in the Xmas spirit and will let us party with them, cheer for the Titans, lots of you know b/c Mr. Davis will remember how good he has it :wink: Saturday - morning you know, breakfast at Monell’s, touring Nashville, Rockettes, dinner/drinks, hopefully meet up with Jensen, late night you know Sunday - more you know, breakfast, drive back home and cheer for the Bengals

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > One of my Xmas presents from Mr. Davis was a > > t-shirt which says “Even God hates the > Steelers”. > > I laughed my @ss off and will wear it with > pride > > at the next Bengals game. > > I wish they made a shirt that said “even god hates > Tim Tebow” > > or > > “everytime Tim Tebow cries god makes 100 baby > kittens” Sometime in the next decade some dirt on Tebow is going to come out that makes Tiger Woods look like a Boy Scout. I have no proof of this, just a gut feeling.

^Isn’t he still suppose to be a v!irgin? He’s going to look back on his college career and wish he’d taken advantage of all the action thrown his way …

Yeah, I could definitley seeing Tim Tebow being involved in some sort of Evangelical clusterf*ck of a situation. Like, while he was volunteering in the phillipeans, he also got 40 villagers preggers, ate a baby, raped a dog and blew a dude or something.

Daviskr - He was asked about that at SEC media day and said he is waiting for marriage. Nuppal - That is exactly the sort of situation I see coming to light someday. It will make the Catholic priest scandal look like just another day at the office.

flowbe209 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Daviskr - He was asked about that at SEC media day > and said he is waiting for marriage. LOL … Didn’t Britney Spears say the same thing?!