It's spring again... so glad I'm not studying!

There are a lot of snow storms around, i have to say, “global warming” is melting the glaciers and warming up the north pole but also lowering the temperature in some places, so perhaps the weather is converging?

But anyway, if it’s miserable out, it’s easier to study.

We should all leave our cars idling non-stop to help warm the earth.

Thanks for rubbing it in.

Haha! Too bad. I have 8+ months of hot humid summer to look forward to, I need “winter” to last as long as possible.

after this year I have to say global warming is BS

It is pretty legit in Australia. We had 4 days of 41 celsius in a row. Plastic bottles were melting during the Melbourne open.

This has been pissing me off just as much as studying these days.

The weather’s getting nicer and the exam is approaching.

Gotta make the next 13 weeks count to relish spring next time around.

I think “global” warming is a bit misleading, i think on average world wide, it is probably true, like the average temperature increase over time (just look at the glaciers melting), but i think there are also places that are getting colder and colder so the “cold zones” are perhaps shifting… i dont’ know something to do with shifts in magnetic fields???

When ti’s raining out, i feel like it’s better to just stay in and read while drinking tea or hot chocolate… it’s really not a bad alternative!

If you look at the big picture, 13 weeks of your life is nothing. A blip.

Thanks for the rude, demotivational post, we all appreciate it.

+1

Come on now, you’re in too deep - does a post like this REALLY have a negative impact on your motivation?

Demotivational… maybe? but i don’t see how it is rude?

I know you are a candidate, but do you NOT look forward to passing L3 and not having to study again?

If so, i am just speaking your mind on the other side.